Recover Tactical 20/20 Sling/ poor customer service

Discussion in 'Gun-Parts & Access.' started by FlyingFatKid, Sep 26, 2020.

1. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Liberals 'R Bad!!!!

Here's a thought, if you don't want people looking at and sharing your reviews, keep your mouth shut about your reviews.

As for the rest of your non-sensical ramblings, I don't have a narrative about your products, I've never even touched one. You invited to me look at 4 star and above reviews, which would be supporting your narrative, and I decided to take another approach and look at your 1-star reviews.

Be careful what you wish for, that was just a very small amount of your 1-star reviews, I can post a lot more.

2. ReCover Tactical

ReCover Tactical

When did I ever say I had an issue with anyone looking at our reviews? I am extremely proud of what the company has done and built, scrutinize away. Our reviews speak for themselves, not sure what your point is, are you saying that because you found some negatives and our reviews are not 100% positive, but the super majority are positive we therefore failed as a company? Sorry but you are not making sense, again. The reviews are there for this reason, so when people make things up or bend the truth we are able to point to a history of proven satisfied customers and a loyal customer base which have built over the past 8 years.

3. DaleGribble

Well, you just accused me of having a narrative and cherry-picking because I posted some of your reviews.

If your reviews are there for a reason why does this reviewer say you're trying to contact him about his 1-star review but that you're refusing to fix his issue...

upload_2020-9-27_3-31-43.png

4. ReCover Tactical

ReCover Tactical

I do not understand what you are trying to prove, we have sold hundreds of thousands of products over the years, what is your point? Some customers are unhappy, yes some are unhappy, you busted us! I am missing what you are trying to prove and there is no point in continuing this senselessness. You are correct, out of thousands of 4+ star reviews there are 1 star reviews with unhappy people. You found us out! You are a regular Scooby Doo! I am done, bye.

5. DaleGribble

Touts the value of reviews and then flounces like a little ***** when questioned about trying to get negative reviews changed...

Stay classy.

6. HanKill

HanKill

Where's the popcorn emoji when you need it?

shadowgunner9 likes this.
  7. -JCN-

-JCN-

You are right, I apologize. I wouldn’t have said “useless crap” myself and was sucked in using the term that the OP used to describe the sling.

My opinion of these things is probably most similar to this review:
    “It’s cool, but not practical and to an experienced and competent hand gun shooter it doesn’t add any function.”

Thanks man, I appreciate the support.

I have a number of Glock braces and Kriss Vectors with folding braces.

Braces and folding braces are cool range toys and definitely improve slow fire accuracy. But for a competent hand gun shooter, the trade off of slowness in deploying it far outweighs the benefits from a practical standpoint.

If you’re going to need 100+ yard accuracy, bring a long gun.

That’s my opinion. So not “useless crap,” probably a fun range toy without any real practical application.

Redeemed likes this.
  8. ReCover Tactical

ReCover Tactical

Thank you for the sensible opinion! One I can wholeheartedly understand (even if I may not agree 100%)
    Much appreciated

-JCN- likes this.
  9. ken grant

ken grant

I am well pleased with my RT 20/20 I purchased . It came with the web sling and I didn't care for it all that much but it does what it was intended to do .
    I saw the vid on the bungee sling and purchased one of them and like it very much .
    I have on pre-order one of the rails that sits over the top of my Glock slide and hope it will soon be here .

ReCover Tactical and -JCN- like this.
  10. ken grant

ken grant

I forgot to add that I also have a CAA MCK brace that I like almost as much as the 20/20 except for the fact that you have to install sights of some kind on it .
    I bought the green laser sight they sell but it is a piece of junk .

11. shadowgunner9

shadowgunner9 This used to be AMERICA........

Wow.
    Unfortunately (or not) I bring nothing to the table.
    Carry on.

-JCN- likes this.