Glock Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm looking for recommendations for sights for my Glocks. I really like the look of the micro red dots on the glock pistols. But i havent pulled the trigger. So please can i get some recommendations. Thanks

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
if you want the gold standard then the trijicon RMR. All depends what your use is for it

The Trijicon SRO will give you a better and bigger sight for acquisition of target. It all depends on what you you plan on doing... and it was designed for pistols but according to Trijicon it will handle the kick of my 12 gauge also.. easy to swap around too!!

·
Registered
25,453 Posts
The Trijicon SRO will give you a better and bigger sight for acquisition of target. It all depends on what you you plan on doing... and it was designed for pistols but according to Trijicon it will handle the kick of my 12 gauge also.. easy to swap around too!!
Yep. All depends. The SRO won't hold up to duty use. But is excellent for all other applications

·
Registered
273 Posts
Maybe try or look at Vortex Venom. Also don't have to remove it to change batteries. Mine is on a .22LR. Not sure how it would hold up on a 9MM.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
How ya figure that?
If the slide is cut for a RMR then only sights that use the RMR footprint will fit (unless you want to use an adaptor plate).

Any RDS, such as the Burris Fast Fire, that uses the Doctors/Noblex footprint will not fit on a slide cut for the RMR. Just like a RMR will not fit on a slide cut for a Burris Fast Fire.

The MOS has several plates to use sights with different mounting footprints.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I prefer the Holosun 507k...primarily bought mine after watching the Sage Dynamics review videos. C&H Precision Weapons Systems make a plate for the G48 and G43X MOS...they should start shipping the adapters out before the end of this month. C&H makes many different RDS adapters.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I have to agree. I like green reticles better. I have two Swampfox Optics Kingslayer micro sights, one red and the other green. The green is easier to see in bright daylight.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.