Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to possibly get into an aftermarket trigger for my Glock 19 gen3.
I'd like to hear any recommendations as to some of you have on which triggers you like and why?

Thanks

·
Registered
145 Posts
I have both Apex and Zev along with Glock minus connectors in several. I think the Zev is the best, have a 17L and 24 with minus connectors that are nice and had a 19 done this way that I enjoy shooting. I wouldn't buy another Apex after going to Zev.

·
Registered
135 Posts
What is your intended purpose for the gun? I think most guys are calling for factory with a “-“ connector for edc. I’m personally using a non adjustable zev fulcrum with all other internals stock. I liked the feel of the smooth flat face of the trigger. This is in a g19.3 for edc

·
Registered
6,634 Posts
I'm looking to possibly get into an aftermarket trigger for my Glock 19 gen3.
I'd like to hear any recommendations as to some of you have on which triggers you like and why?
On my Glock Gen 3 I went old school with the 1000 round trigger job. You notice between the 400th and 500th round downrange that bad boy is well broken in. At the 1000 round mark it is Glock Perfection. At 2000 rounds you have master the Glock Trigger what I call triggeronometry.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts