Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
29,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Oops, I meant for my G19

This must be the coolest holster ever! once it's tucked in, it won't come out. It has some 'grippy' type material on both sides. Very little padding though. No clips or anything.

Check them out.

Looks like they have the LG-2 that fits the G19 on clearance for only $15.

http://www.stickyholsters.com/

· Registered
29,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still loving the Sticky holster. Everyone should own at least one.

· Registered
29,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks nice but it's not for me. I don't use holsters that collapse on themselves. It's way to difficult and unsafe to reholster.
YMMV
To re-holster ..you take the holster out then put it back in your waistband. So easy a caveman can do it.

· Registered
1,123 Posts
To re-holster ..you take the holster out then put it back in your waistband. So easy a caveman can do it.
So I take the hole holster out with the gun. Go in and drop my son off at school. And like a caveman in the middle of the parking lot loosen my belt and reinstall my holster with the gun in it? :supergrin:
No thanks.

· Registered
1,123 Posts
Like I said earlier it's a nice idea just not something I would personally use at the moment with me having to unholster throughout the day.
Most days it's only once but sometimes it can be two or three. Personally I just don't think soft holsters are a good idea no matter what brand. For me it's hybrid or full kydex style. My car holster is a full leather Don Hume which will soon be replaced with a full kydex when I get the extra money to swap out.

· Registered
3,930 Posts
Sticky holsters are a very well kept secret, as are Remora's. My brother uses one for his HK compact when doing road trips on his bike, I have one for my 30 and use it quite often, and neither of us have ever had an issue, ever. Absolutely nothing difficult or unsafe about them. No loops, clips, or straps to fool with, which means no extra bulk. They hold your gun amazingly secure, and when you need to re-holster, installing the firearm in the holster first and then tucking it in your waistband, means no exposed trigger to snag. Better yet, they can be used at any position around your waist, right handed, left handed, appendix, you name it. Good for you, enjoy.

Oh, did I mention that at about $25, you don't have anything to loose. I've seen several places who state if you don't like it, they'll buy it back, no questions ask, no harm no foul.

· Registered
1,009 Posts
I have been using one for my G19 for about a year. It's great for quick trips to the store. I haven't used it for more than a couple hours at a time but I imagine it would be fine for longer. It also does nightstand duty.

· Registered
368 Posts
I have a sticky for all of my handguns, have a remora but prefer the sticky for comfort. I also use the AG clock 2.0 for main concealment but I really love the sticky for when I run quick trips to the store etc. nice simple holster for convenience. Also they have great customer service.

· Da Da
7,318 Posts
I have two Remora's. (One for a G26 one for a Shield, nearly the same size)

One collapses, one has a firm plastic insert that helps it stay open.

I prefer the one that stays open.

· Registered
1,571 Posts
I've been using a Sticky Holster and Remora's for some time now and they are very handy. The description from the post about dropping the child off at school and loosening his belt in the middle of the parking lot is not realistic and is likely someone that has never used one. Insert the firearm into the holster and insert it into your waistband. If youneed to loosen your belt, do it in your car but it shouldn't be necessary unless your pants are very snug which is not likely if you carry IWB. Would you be holstering your weapon in the middle of the parking lot with any holster? I think not.

· Da Da
7,318 Posts
Doing the school day I have to disarm two or three times. Remora works ok for the g26 but a single clip kydex stay in place better and I can hear and feel it clip on correctly. When in shorts and no belt the remora works well. With a belt I prefer a clip on IWB kydex mostly. (With g26 15+1)

With smaller guns the remora is outstanding. I checked my safe and the shield and cm9 live in the remoras currently.

· Registered
910 Posts
Doing the school day I have to disarm two or three times. Remora works ok for the g26 but a single clip kydex stay in place better and I can hear and feel it clip on correctly. When in shorts and no belt the remora works well. With a belt I prefer a clip on IWB kydex mostly. (With g26 15+1)

With smaller guns the remora is outstanding. I checked my safe and the shield and cm9 live in the remoras currently.
Agreed. I carry my Ruger LC9s in my sticky. Outstanding.

· Registered
1,123 Posts
I've been using a Sticky Holster and Remora's for some time now and they are very handy. The description from the post about dropping the child off at school and loosening his belt in the middle of the parking lot is not realistic and is likely someone that has never used one. Insert the firearm into the holster and insert it into your waistband. If youneed to loosen your belt, do it in your car but it shouldn't be necessary unless your pants are very snug which is not likely if you carry IWB. Would you be holstering your weapon in the middle of the parking lot with any holster? I think not.
I was being a little sarcastic with the whole parking lot thing like a caveman that's why I had a super grin.
But like I said earlier I just prefer to clip my holster on in the morning and wear it all day. I am in no way saying it is a bad holster just simply stated it was not for me. I just don't trust a holster that is mushy. If I have it in my center console the chance of something getting to the trigger area is super slim. But the chance of something getting to the same trigger in a full kydex holster is almost zero.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.