close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Recaro Seats & Car Audio stuff (TX)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by DrSnoBiz, Nov 17, 2004.

1. DrSnoBiz

DrSnoBiz 27A

This is what I have for sale. All these items are in great working condition. The guy buying the truck just wants to stock seats since he has his own racing seats and has his own system also so these things need to go.

1. Driver & Passenger Seats made by Recaro. Only the passenger seat is pictured. The driver seat picture will come in a few days as it is still mounted in the Dakota R/T I had these seats in. $350 for the pair. No sliders are included as they just fit right on to the factory truck sliders. This is a great price if you've ever priced Recaro seats. Seat Recaro

2. HiFonics Jupiter 2-channel amplifier. SOLD

3. Kenwood Z828 CD/MP3 player. SOLD

4. 10" Diamond Subwoofer in a truck box. SOLD

Obviously, some of these things are rather heavy and I'd like to avoid shipping the sub box and seats. However, I will of course if the buyer pays the shipping but that wouldn't make much sense if I were buying the seats. Be glad to drive within reason. I'm in San Marcos, TX and would meet halfway to DFW, Houston, College Station, Austin, San Antonio, & any place else within a reasonable distance. Email drsnobiz@aol.com for questions, more pics, or info.

2. DrSnoBiz

DrSnoBiz 27A

All audio equip sold, thanks!

3. DrSnoBiz

DrSnoBiz 27A