Glock Talk banner

RE: GSSF Pistol Purchase Coupon

1015 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Anicius Julianus
I thought I had read somewhere on an old thread that you can order a pistol directly through either Glock or GSSF using the pistol purchase coupon and pay the S&H and subsequent transfer fee at your FFL (naturally).

Was I dreaming?

It appears there are very few LGS that participate locally... at this time I prefer not to use the one I used for my first purchase... I e-mailed the GSSF address at Glock and they stated they do not do direct sales related to GSSF.
I thought I had read somewhere on an old thread that you can order a pistol directly through either Glock or GSSF using the pistol purchase coupon and pay the S&H and subsequent transfer fee at your FFL (naturally).

Was I dreaming?

It appears there are very few LGS that participate locally... at this time I prefer not to use the one I used for my first purchase... I e-mailed the GSSF address at Glock and they stated they do not do direct sales related to GSSF.
See more
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
15,075 Posts
Still has to go through a participating dealer. You may be able to find one in a nearby town if you refuse to patronize your local dealer. I just sell my certificates and don't have to deal with any of it.

· Registered
3,171 Posts
There is a difference between the GSSF Blue Label pistol purchase coupon where you get the blue label discount and a free pistol certificate that you may win at a GSSF match.

Discount coupon can not be transferred or sold, the free pistol certificate can be transferred or sold.

· Registered
1,323 Posts
There is a difference between the GSSF Blue Label pistol purchase coupon where you get the blue label discount and a free pistol certificate that you may win at a GSSF match.

Discount coupon can not be transferred or sold, the free pistol certificate can be transferred or sold.
Thanks for the clarification.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.