RBG dies.

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by G19Tony, Sep 18, 2020.

1. railfancwb

railfancwb

Some would say that won’t be a problem as all who died before birth go to heaven.

DocCasualty and cyberghostx13 like this.
  2. ejs54

ejs54 Member

I don't have cable but if someone can reflect the highlights on youtube I'd be interested to watch

3. railfancwb

railfancwb

He is President until noon January 20 2021 (unless I’ve slightly missed the date). Issue though is that the new Senate will be in place sooner.

cyberghostx13 and Kevinr20 like this.
  4. railfancwb

railfancwb

5. railfancwb

railfancwb

Was there an autopsy for the previous Supreme who died in office?

Sherlock913 likes this.
  6. railfancwb

railfancwb

Especially when he had become a carpetbagger by then.

Sherlock913, chemboy and G19Tony like this.
  7. Sporaticus

Sporaticus Aw sheet main

Interesting tidbit: Tommy Chong was Jordan Belfort's roommate in prison. He encouraged Belfort to write his book, which became the all time greatest party movie, The Wolf of Wall Street.

papershoot, Lazy R and cyberghostx13 like this.
  8. Gray Dood

Gray Dood

What this discussion shows is how far we've allowed our government to deviate from the Constitution.

For there to be so much angst over filling a single Judicial Branch seat demonstrates how far off course we've come. Waaaaay too much power in the hands of too few.

To even have the concept of "liberal seats " or "conservative seats " is appalling imo.

9. cyberghostx13

cyberghostx13 USMC "The Few The Proud"

Mitt fantastic in three things: Meaness, Spitfulness, and Arrogance. Mormons won't like it one bit if by some whatever, Biden would be President come Jan2021. Dump that SOB ASAP

Sherlock913 and Ohio Cop like this.
  10. cyberghostx13

Heaven has it's opposite, that would be Hell. She goes to one or the other, but that's "I" saying that and "I" don't know who "Some" are.

11. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon Rational

My mother got all pissy with me about the fact that I posted a link to the video "Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead". You should have seen my response, lmao.

Should be fun this thanksgiving.

1L26, Sherlock913, wprebeck and 5 others like this.
  12. cyberghostx13

I'd love to see that happen before I die(I'm 70). I wonder if she gets to meet Hitler, Vlad The Impaler, and Atilla The Hun?

billy_56081 and NJ1911 like this.
  13. Sporaticus

Sporaticus Aw sheet main

Some would be wrong. The commandment isn't, 'Thou shalt not kill those going to hell'.

Most likely, she'll face an angry Father mad over her role in the killing of His children. To those much is given, much is expected. It's not just American dead. The American abortion industry has financed the slaughter of millions all over the world. Including abortion ships that anchor in international waters off the coasts of nations where abortion is illegal, and ferry women out to have abortions.

One of the most interesting prophecies to me is where the souls of martyrs slain for His name sake are under the altar crying out for Him to avenge their murder. There they are, dead for His name sake in Paradise, calling out for their death to be avenged. The implications are interesting.

14. Kevinr20

Kevinr20

Let's see the response

Sherlock913 and Sporaticus like this.
  15. Sgt127

Sgt127

16. Capone

Capone

good riddance.
    no rip from me.
    she was a vile woman.
    why we as the right would send any respect to her is beyond me.
    if roles were reversed she would not give a damn.
    she would not give one damn if Trump died nor would her family.
    why you guys are giving a damn is beyond me.
    you know why the left is winning?
    they are not afraid to go to extreme lengths unlike republicans.
    no i do not support burning cities or killing cops or destroying statues at all but look at the left they did all that by protesting and what did the republicans do in response?
    not a thing just say back on their computers saying how ready they are for the upcoming civil war.
    why are we as the right not out doing the same? oh we are not that way. we got jobs. we are not funded by sorors. blah blah blah. we cant sink to their level.
    hell the majority of guys on here out right admitted they would not say anything if someone cut the line at a store.
    until the majority of the right gets off their ass and protests and wreaks havoc like the left we will lose.
    think about it the left took over a city block in a major city for what two weeks they have successfully disbanded police forces. what did the right do? nothing just let it happen.
    sat back and hoped trump would send in the national guard.
    no respect no remorse for the death of this ***** she can rot in hell. good god damn riddance.

17. Scotsman

Scotsman Unauthorized Green Beans

I appreciate your reply sir. What I've found over the years, is that people who request such intervention from God, rarely understand what they are asking for.

Since there has never been, aside from one, a perfect and righteous human, were God to come down and deal with evil, it would be the whole of humanity that would suffer. I always suggest that people look in the mirror; there is the evil that would be dealt with. Surely, humanity classifies actions as greater or lesser evil, but to a God without blemish, any stain is an affront. No one can keep the whole Law, which is why a savior was provided, if people are only willing to repent and believe.

There is also nothing stopping people from doing their own work to confront evil, but most are too involved in self to bother.

As for God dealing with evil, we have the book of Revelation to tell us what He will do. Have no fear, evil will be dealt with; the judgements and wrath that will be visited on humanity will be so great that, "...unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days shall be cut short.—Matthew 24:22". What I marvel at, is that even at the very end when the proof is all about them, people will still curse God rather than repent, demonstrating the depth of evil in humanity.

I'm not speaking to you directly, but I appreciate the opportunity your post gave me. I certainly consider myself no better than any other, I simply have faith in Jesus. As one man I admire says, "I'm just a beggar telling another beggar where I found bread."

6“Seek the LORD while he may be found call upon him while he is near; 7 let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts;" - Isaiah 55

And now that I've posted this, I'm sure the post will be consigned to the oblivion of being locked, or possibly even exiled to the RI forum, lol.

18. Tuner Sandwich

Tuner Sandwich

Huh, so she was human after all.

19. Detectorist

Detectorist

It's always been that way.

20. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon Rational

Ask, and thou shall deliver.

I posted a video of "Ding Dong the Witch Is Dead", with the caption "Ahem....quite a day."

RBG Response.png

chemboy, Kevinr20, mdlott and 2 others like this.