GlockTalk Forum banner

121 - 140 of 281 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
My opinion is nominate someone ASAP and hope we get 50 votes (and Pence will be the tiebreaker). She’s 87. She’s fought cancer since Trump was elected (when she was 83). She purposely didn’t retire, even though she was sick as hell, because she wanted to hold on and hope Trump was voted out. Sorry bout her luck. Looks like God had other plans. So being that she was 87 and had cancer for 4 years, she should have retired in 2017, and he would have replaced her anyways. Who cares what the left says. Nominate a conservative and get them in quick. They will peacefully protest, but who cares

·
Registered
8,885 Posts
Supposedly romney already said he wont vote for a justice until next year.

·
Preferred Pronouns: (It, Ya'll, Bruh)
2,907 Posts
What would be stupid about that?
I accept responsibility for the stupidity, sir. I misread what you had typed...blaming it on the adult beverages, but I read, 'he has nothing to gain by pushing through a replacement...'

My apologies.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
You mean like burning, looting, pillaging, assault and even murder?

Actually, now they are showing the flowers being left, candles, I was struck by the irony of women bringing their LIVING children with them.

Apparently, there are people getting up and speaking on RGB's life and legacy.

·
Registered
24,970 Posts
I accept responsibility for the stupidity, sir. I misread what you had typed...blaming it on the adult beverages, but I read, 'he has nothing to gain by pushing through a replacement...'

My apologies.
I think this has happened 3 times on GT - good for you - a honest man is willing to admit an honest mistake -

If more people in America were like you - it would be a much better place.

·
USMC "The Few The Proud"
11,063 Posts
I have little respect for the Mormons after they elected that sore loser Rino to the senate.
I have no respect anymore for the catcher's mitt, probably worse than McCain and could be even worse than Gavin Newsome, least with him you know what side he is on. I find all RHINOS apalling.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
I have no respect anymore for the catcher's mitt, probably worse than McCain and could be even worse than Gavin Newsome, least with him you know what side he is on. I find all RHINOS apalling.
Don’t forget, Romney lost to Obama. In part because he thought he had the win and quit campaigning.

edit - but then again he had Ryan for a running mate.

·
Registered
12,129 Posts
She must have croaked angry that she couldn't hold on until November.
Somebody told her the truth that Trump WAS really winning. She obviously didnt wanna be here for the war. Thats what liberals do, destroy, then get outta town.

·
First throwing ax bullseye.
2,401 Posts
I just did my semi-daily stint on Facebook. Some of the people I know are acting as if this is a loss for America and she was somehow a great woman.

·
Registered
17,353 Posts
Shouldn’t the next president nominate a replacement?

that was the logic after Scalia died, right?
When Scalia died there WOULD be a new President shortly, as Obama was in his final year. With Trump that is a possibility but not a certainty.

121 - 140 of 281 Posts