GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 281 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,551 Posts
I have nothing good to say about RBG. Nothing at all. No 'RIP', no 'Condolences to the family', etc...if a conservative Supreme Court Justice had died, you better believe the Libs would be posting 'Burn in hell' and dancing on their grave. I won't stoop that low, but I'm glad to see there's long-term hope for our country with the appointment of a conservative judge.

·
Registered
5,390 Posts
How's that saying go? Ding dong...something...?
You know as awful as that sounds it was my very first thought as well when i read the thread title.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I have nothing good to say about RBG. Nothing at all. No 'RIP', no 'Condolences to the family', etc...if a conservative Supreme Court Justice had died, you better believe the Libs would be posting 'Burn in hell' and dancing on their grave. I won't stoop that low, but I'm glad to see there's long-term hope for our country with the appointment of a conservative judge.
Think of the hundreds of thousands of aborted babies since she's been a judge. That's the tip of the iceberg of the evil she has participated in

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
I find this kind of sad:

Just days before her death, as her strength waned, Ginsburg dictated this statement to her granddaughter Clara Spera: "My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed."​

She apparently knew that her days were very numbered, and she worried about politics and career. If I were in that situation, I hope that my time would be spent with friends and family and not a thought wasted on politics.

·
Displaced Hillbilly
1,646 Posts
You are correct, the left are animals. No need for conservatives to descend to those depths.

·
Registered
26,536 Posts
She had my respect. A heck of a fighter. R.I.P.

·
Registered
24,926 Posts
Shouldn’t the next president nominate a replacement?

that was the logic after Scalia died, right?
No you are totally wrong -

What does the constitution say?

It says the senate decides how to proceed - and that is exactly what they did after Scalia died - and it should be what happens now -

The senate has almost unlimited power to make the call - and they should use it.

But on top of that - imagine an election where Biden already has 600 lawyers hired - and the dumocrats have said they are going to fight with every thing they have until all legal means have been exhausted -

Do you want a SCOTUS with only 8 members so it could end in some sort of tie?

21 - 40 of 281 Posts