RBG dies.

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by G19Tony, Sep 18, 2020.

1. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

There are some demographics of US society we're better off without in numbers. HH

syntaxerrorsix likes this.
  2. tool-time

tool-time

So abortion is ok if you're prejudice?

Sherlock913 likes this.

3. nursetim

nursetim

Oh hell yes there is. You are, in effect saying, we are in a boxing match and can only hit with our non dominant hand and can only hit the checks and give the eyes, nose, and mouth a 2” margin. Yeah, no. You can take the high ground if you want, but I’m tired of getting monkey stomped by the opposition. Fight fire with fire. We need to adopt “rules for radicals” tactics.

4. willie_pete

willie_pete NRA Life Member

5. Rotn1

Rotn1

Spent a great afternoon at the outdoor range yesterday. Good crowd, spectacular weather.

Oddly, no one was mourning RBG.

billy_56081, spork, fx77 and 3 others like this.
  6. Vito

Vito

NOT ON TOPIC: I'm not sure about the mechanics of this forum. I wrote comment #209 on this thread. Then it appears again as comment 211 and 212 as if what I wrote was written by ArtGuy, who actually was the guy I quoted in my comment #209. Confusing the way it appears.

7. bayerta

bayerta Former Marine

So no more Weekend at RBG's?

I'm sure I'm not the first, but...
    [​IMG]

spork likes this.
  8. redneck ron

redneck ron Displaced Hillbilly

I hear ya Tim. I just don’t think it’s right to dance on the grave of those who’s body is still warm. Filling her seat with a true conservative will be most important to me

Sherlock913 likes this.
  9. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member CLM

10. Sherlock913

Sherlock913 If the coronavirus doesn't take you out, can I?

Yeah it has to be a woman for optics. Plus she’s a solid conservative, and can you imagine the Dems running out some scam with guy saying “she groped me in HS”.

I can imagine the meetings by those not in the know. “Hell yeah!” She’d win over male Democrat senators

11. Sherlock913

As I’ve told my liberal relatives - your side is spoiling for a fight. They won’t like the results.

12. Intolerant

Intolerant

There is only one reason some of these republicans dont get behind Trump. Its because they have huge amounts of money filling their bank accounts, and they dont want that to be found out.

Trump is NOT one of, them. Trump is upsetting the corrupt money trails that leads the money right back to them. How else do politicians run for office, broke, pennyless, then millionaires in 6 months after elected. Let THAT piece of TRUTH sink in.

FOLLOW THE MONEY!!!

ZekerMan, pAZ Ron, Maxx702 and 4 others like this.
  13. Intolerant

Intolerant

:laughabove::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol: that is going to be a classic right there!

14. mike from st pe

mike from st pe

0bama was at the end of his last term and couldn't run again, whereas Trump can be elected to his second and last term as POTUS. I hope the vermin in Congress see the difference.

15. Rotn1

Rotn1

........ and BHO STILL nominated and tried to ram through Merick Garland.
    The only thing that stopped it was the Repub’s had the Senate majority.
    The Dems can pound sand. They want us live up to a standard they didn’t even try to uphold. Hypocrites and liars every one of them.

16. Hannie Caulder

Hannie Caulder Diva extraordinaire

I doesn't matter either way. WWTDD? ("What would the Democrats do?")

Assuming the GOP keeps control of the Senate, McConnell should get rid of the 60 vote rule because the Dems are going to first chance they get. Why wait for them to get an advantage? Do it now and get stuff done.

pAZ Ron, Maxx702, Virgil1920 and 3 others like this.
  17. Wojo88

Wojo88

I would love to see this go down and watch how the media spins it. Imagine that, a couple of soy boys claiming they were molested by this woman 30 years ago. That may be the best production yet and Gloria Allred will be there for the rescue........

18. Critch

Critch

A Facebook poster named Morgan Kimbarow made such a good case for immediate replacement in really very few words:
    The death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg can not be trivialized or viewed cynically in terms of its political implications. Her recent passing should be mourned and celebrated for the impact that she made as a supreme court justice regardless of which side of the political aisle you are on.
    That being said it is of paramount importance that President
    Donald J. Trump
    and Mitch McConnell get to work immediately on appointing a Supreme Court Justice and getting them nominated through the Senate.
    The Left will use the talking point that it is unfair because Mitch McConnell in 2016 with the passing of Antonin Scalia would not take Merrick Garland up for a vote in the Senate. Elections have consequences, at the time the Democrats did not have control of the Senate. Therefore they did not have the votes necessary to appoint Merrick Garland.
    As it stands in 2020 the Republicans have maintained control of the Senate and therefore have the necessary votes to appoint a Supreme Court Justice. Put this in the perspective of political physics in this hypothetical scenario, if Hilliary Clinton was President and the Democrats had control of the Senate in an election year do you think Chuck Schumer and Hilliary Clinton would wait until after the election? Absolutely not
    Republicans in the Senate can not cave to the Left (Yes I'm talking to you, Mitt Romney
    and Susan Collins). We have the moral high ground and stand on the right side of history in appointing a new supreme court justice that will protect the life of the unborn and our religious liberties and freedoms.
    These next few weeks are about to be brutal and divisive, but I urge all Republicans to stand strong and resolute in our convictions because the Left and Democrats are about to go to war with us.
    Get it done Mitch McConnell!

19. Sherlock913

And every true guy in the country would be saying "Hell yeah! I like her!" Even some Dem senators lol. Kavanugh can advise her on how to deal with the BS.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
  20. Sherlock913

Follow the money - sequere pecuniam in the Latin - dates back to the Romans. It was/is a legal principle when looking for the motive in a crime, find who stood to profit - "follow the money."

You are right on, but it's not just the money they are hiding, its also many of them have -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Intolerant likes this.