GlockTalk Forum banner

221 - 240 of 281 Posts

·
USMC "The Few The Proud"
11,116 Posts
good riddance.
no rip from me.
she was a vile woman.
why we as the right would send any respect to her is beyond me.
if roles were reversed she would not give a damn.
she would not give one damn if Trump died nor would her family.
why you guys are giving a damn is beyond me.
you know why the left is winning?
they are not afraid to go to extreme lengths unlike republicans.
no i do not support burning cities or killing cops or destroying statues at all but look at the left they did all that by protesting and what did the republicans do in response?
not a thing just say back on their computers saying how ready they are for the upcoming civil war.
why are we as the right not out doing the same? oh we are not that way. we got jobs. we are not funded by sorors. blah blah blah. we cant sink to their level.
hell the majority of guys on here out right admitted they would not say anything if someone cut the line at a store.
until the majority of the right gets off their ass and protests and wreaks havoc like the left we will lose.
think about it the left took over a city block in a major city for what two weeks they have successfully disbanded police forces. what did the right do? nothing just let it happen.
sat back and hoped trump would send in the national guard.
no respect no remorse for the death of this ***** she can rot in hell. good god damn riddance.
Well I don't think the left is winning anymore but the Conservatives play by the rules and the Liberals do not, especially since Trump won in 2016. Sured would have helped if Trump would have Trumped the "Sanctuary Cities" he would have been completely right Constitutional wise. But he didn't he gave them an inch and they took a mile. When Trump repeats victory he needs to get rid of "Sanctuary City" status for all those cities even if it means using the Feds to remove those mayors and wimpy police chiefs. TRUMP2020

·
USMC "The Few The Proud"
11,116 Posts
RBG is being praised as great judge. Other than her support for the killing of babies, what has she done?
Wear glasses that were way to big for her head, shoot a strong breeze might have tipped her over. When not robed why didn't someone call the fashion police?

Reactions: spork

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Not what I was referring to, but telling a TV personality, “grabbing them by the *****”, is? And being on tape saying down playing COVID is also good? At some point, at least for me, my love for our country superseded a political affiliation. YMMV.
Oooooohhhhh

trump said naughty WORDS.

I agree, the good of the country should supersede party affiliation. That’s why I never vote for Dems, I care about the country first. Trump isn’t a Republican. If he is, he’s a Republican from 40 years ago.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Oooooohhhhh

trump said naughty WORDS.

I agree, the good of the country should supersede party affiliation. That’s why I never vote for Dems, I care about the country first. Trump isn’t a Republican. If he is, he’s a Republican from 40 years ago.
I spent close to 28 years in the Army. Swearing doesn’t bother me. I swear all the time. But I have an issue with his honor, and his resume. Clearly, you don’t; and that’s fine. But I’ll never underwrite a politician just because they say they registered with the same party as me. Vote for whomever you want.

This next election for President will force me again to vote for a losing horse. That said, I’ll vote for conservatives on the down ballot.

·
NRA Life Member
28,704 Posts

·
Registered
27,977 Posts
I spent close to 28 years in the Army. Swearing doesn’t bother me. I swear all the time. But I have an issue with his honor, and his resume. Clearly, you don’t; and that’s fine. But I’ll never underwrite a politician just because they say they registered with the same party as me. Vote for whomever you want.

This next election for President will force me again to vote for a losing horse. That said, I’ll vote for conservatives on the down ballot.
As long as your first to turn in your guns under Present Harris, that is fine with me

MAGA 2020

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
As long as your first to turn in your guns under Present Harris, that is fine with me

MAGA 2020
No kidding. You support the 2A, you vote to support it.

Hey, I don’t like the way Trump tweets, I won’t vote for him. I won’t miss the 2nd amendment THAT much.

·
Registered
27,977 Posts

Hey, I don’t like the way Trump tweets, I won’t vote for him. I won’t miss the 2nd amendment THAT much.
There are things about Trump that I don't like ..but the behavior of Dem's toward him the last 4yrs has been nothing short of despicable.

·
Registered
26,577 Posts

You don't?

·
USMC "The Few The Proud"
11,116 Posts
There are things about Trump that I don't like ..but the behavior of Dem's toward him the last 4yrs has been nothing short of despicable.
Me as well, I didn't like Trump's inaction on "Sanctuary Cities" but I will still vote for him. Why? I don't want to be a "Commie", I like the 2nd Amendment, and I want the killing of pre-babies to absolutely stop. I also want to see all the "View" people go INSANE!!!

·
Registered
9,184 Posts

Wait think Biden has honor and a resume? What has he actually done that is good for the country? He has been in government for 50 years. He is a part of the problem and no part of the solution.

·
USMC "The Few The Proud"
11,116 Posts
Wait think Biden has honor and a resume? What has he actually done that is good for the country? He has been in government for 50 years. He is a part of the problem and no part of the solution.
Maybe he's the guy that MC5 sang about on their live album in Detroit on Halloween night in 1968. You must choose to be part of the solution or part of the problem. Biden chose the latter, he has done a great impression of Play Dough for decades.

·
Registered
26,577 Posts
Heck, there are many things I don't like about Trump be he's doing what he said he would do, for the most part, and doesn't support looters and terrorists.

221 - 240 of 281 Posts