Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Hoochrunners, Sep 19, 2020.
I think it is better not to stoop to their level regarding the death of someone with whom we disagree on political views. Scalie and RBG argued about most judicial issues but they actually liked each other on a personal level.
I refuse to allow myself to judge people solely upon political leanings. Life is a little more complicated than that.
A single dimensional viewpoint of an individual would make me no more interesting than a knuckle dragging Neanderthal. And that would be a terrible disservice to myself and my family.
I had a very dear friend die of pancreatic cancer. The pain that he and his wonderful family endured was tragic. I couldn’t imagine anyone cheerleading this kind or torture.
If the OP is so ignorant and uninformed as to understand how she really died, I might suggest a simple google search. It’ll save him the embarrassment of looking like a fool.
But I thought we were supposed to be better than them?
Not trying to say this to troll or condescend....
The problem when dealing with the left is that they have demonstrated, in aggregate as an ideology, over the last 60+ years that they genuinely do not care about the moral high ground. Morality is a subjective concept developed by the white male patriarchy that is racist, oppressive and must be abolished.
So for you to attempt to try to take the moral high ground with modern day leftists (of which RBG is one of their champions) is naive. I don't say this to be inflammatory as I don't think most conservatives understand who and what we're dealing with.
Put another way, RBG was an unrepentant champion for what most religious conservatives would consider beliefs that run totally opposite theirs: LGBTQ+ political dominance, pervasive abortion etc the list goes on for miles.
The problem with trying to take moral ground that is higher than theirs is that, to them, it simply makes you an easier target to pick off.
no....a populous that allowed politicians to drive the American people into 2 camps so deeply divided that the politicians are left as the only winners. They drive the propaganda to further the division, make BS promises to get elected and then do the opposite all while digging us deeper in dept while tightening their control over the people. Keep people focused on the 5% of differences and they forget the other 95% that makes them all Americans.
I vehemently disagree.
Your argument places me on the same level as those with a lower moral standard. It makes me just like them.
If you’re happy being equal to that, I wish you the best of luck. It’ll catch up to you.
In the end, many die of pneumonia - viral or bacterial. But pneumonia is never mentioned as the cause of death. Covid-19 is the Trump boogeyman.
That 95% is a pipe dream. Look at the window of any metro city and they don't consider Citizens and America. Why does the populous continue to vote these assclowns in you think? If you are looking for decorum in politics, keep looking.
Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk
Just want people to recognize that there's a lot high moral people WITHOUT a country. Then they become nomads just to live. Talk to Dalai Lama.
.....because the pneumonia is caused by COVID.
COVID, Influenza and even cancer kill because of the complications they cause in the body whether it be pneumonia, sepsis, organ failure or plain old cardic arrest.
Is that a "Fistful of Yen" reference?
I think she's been dead for months but yaknow? DR. Frankenstein stepped in. BTW the monster didn't have a name.
I'll give the old Gal credit, she almost made it to Nov. .
Good and Evil are two sides of the same coin. An enlightened mind realizes there is no coin. Embrace your socialist future
Who thinks all conservatives are moral people?