Glock Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on the fence on ordering a Raven Eidolon. I'm looking for some feedback regarding strong side carry. I like the modularity of the holster and Raven always puts out top notch gear.

I prefer strong side versus appendix since it just feels more comfortable. Would an Eidolon be a good fit? Or should I just stick with the normal MTAC or Milt Sparks VM2 holsters?

Thank you

· Banned
45,575 Posts
Never seen that. Would like to see more imagery, even though I'm a heathen who almost never tucks in my shirt. Looks like a pretty slick rig.

· Registered
7,536 Posts
I always strong side carry at 3-4 o'clock. Bought a Comp-Tac Minotaur Infidel Ultra for my M&P 45 C. Lucky break for the home team, my G26 fits it perfect as well. Works for me. Happy Shooting, First shot.

· Registered
7,536 Posts
Yes indeed johnnyOO, I just stuck the G26 in it on a whim, and voilla it fit like a glove. It's a great IWB holster. Leather backing and kydex for the weapon. Easy on and off with a heavy duty kydex belt clip that's about two inches wide. $80. Happy Shooting. First shot.

· Registered
34 Posts
I have one with belt loops and carry it at about 3:30. It is pretty comfortable and allows some movement for getting in to car or sitting down in general. I have used it for glock 19 and 26 and it is fairly slim. I like that I can adjust the cant just how I want it, which was the main reason of getting such of an expensive holster. I have a pretty round booty so it does feel just a tad bit uncomfortable sometimes if it puts a bit of pressure on it but overall can't complain. Let me know if I can answer any more questions about the holster.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.