GlockTalk Forum banner

3601 - 3620 of 3675 Posts

·
Registered
5,334 Posts
I caught Paint You Wagon last night for like the 20th time... It is an 11 on a 1 to 10 scale... Lee Marvin, Clint Eastwood and a host of others make this an absolute classic.

Reactions: papershoot

·
Millenium #3936
6,299 Posts
Chemical Hearts 7-10 Romantic Drama ( teen angst)

K-Pax 8-10 ( science fiction/mystery) Kevin Spacey / Jeff Bridges

Shot Caller 7-10 Suspense/Drama ( Prison)

Reactions: cruz lee

·
Registered
6,933 Posts
The Handmaiden on Amazon Prime. A dubbed Korean artistic endeavor with kinks in he plot. If you are offended by sexual content, this film is not for you. It is a bit slow in the beginning. 7/10

·
dimly lit
677 Posts
Boss Level - time loop sci-fi/action/comedy

I'd give it a solid 8/10.

·
King Doofus.
5,716 Posts
The Empire Strikes Back 8/10.
You can tell it's an older flick because there are good guys played by white men.

Reactions: TBO

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Rewatched Captain America - Winter Soldier. This is arguably the best of the Avengers movies. Of course... the movie might have been even better if they cut out the whole "winter soldier" plot line. A lot of the fighting between Captain and the Winter Soldier just drags on.

This is the movie with the elevator fight scene... and the great line from Captain America: "Before we begin, does anyone want to get out?" lol.

8 out of 10.

·
Registered
6,034 Posts
I watched "Taking Chance" a couple of nights ago. Any movie that can bring tears to my eyes and still leave me feeling good deserves a ten. This one did both.

Reactions: nrajeff

·
Registered
6,385 Posts
The Irishman 7.6

Nightcrawler 7.4.......this one went off into Lala land.......started off slow.......got really good, went off the rails again......enjoyed it a lot tho

·
Registered
632 Posts
Girl
Probably a 6 of 10, but there is alot to be said for Crop Tops.... Would recommend

·
Why so serious?
65,041 Posts
🚬

Sent from my Jack boot using Copatalk

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Just bought all the Bond movies. Going to watch them in sequence. May take a while.

Dr. No. 7/10. Been a while. I used to think this was one of the best Bond movies. Some elements did not age well. Firearm elements worse than I remembered. Still fun.
How many Bond movies are there?? Isn't it like 23 or something?!?

3601 - 3620 of 3675 Posts