Glock Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
GAP Industries floor plates have been unavailable for years.

Designed as a improvement for the magazine floor plate of subcompact Glocks (G26, G27, G33 and maybe others), the floor plate extends beyond the front of the magazine. When gripping the pistol, the lower edge of your ring finger engages the plastic projection which mildly compresses your three gripping fingers into a very firm, stable and satisfying purchase on the weapon. When I grip a standard G26 with standard 10rnd magazine I feel uneasy, as though my fourth finger is “floppin’ around” making my firing grip insecure. The GAP floor plate solves that problem entirely.

I want my CCW weapon to be as small and inconspicuous as possible. Unlike magazine extensions that add length to your magazine and your gun, the GAP floor plate adds NOTHING to the size of your gun, and especially does not add grip length – the most troublesome aspect of concealing a carry weapon.

The GAP Industries floor plate also greatly improves my grip on the pistol when DRAWING from concealment. My ring finger finds that plastic protrusion INSTANTLY, which aids in drawing the weapon up and forward from the holster.

And more important than any other consideration, these GAP Industries floor plates make your subcompact Glock LOOK SO MUCH BETTER. HA! Sounds stupid, but you know you’d be pleased if your weird little Glock looked more like the serious tool it really is. See pic below.

I’ve always carried a Glock G26 for CCW, but only because I’ve had these GAP Industries floor plates; I would not carry a G26 without them. But now I’m selling my G26 and related gear AT THIS LINK, and once that’s sold I’m free to sell these GAP floor plates.

GAP Industries floor plates were marketed and packaged in pairs, so I’d like to sell them as pairs now.

The price is $42 per pair, delivered via USPS, or $80 for all four delivered.
If you buy just one you’ll install it and instantly smack yourself in the forehead saying, “I should have bought TWO!” So I’m saving us both some trouble by selling them in sets of two, or all four at once.

Again, I’ll turn these floor plates loose only AFTER my G26 CCW rig sells.

I answer Private Messages as quickly as I can, but I don’t carry a cell phone.

Text Publication Font Book Laptop accessory

Text Electronic device Technology Font Electronics

Font Parallel Rectangle Publication Snapshot

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sale of these floorplates is pending, based on the sale of my G26 (see link in first post). The G26 sale is taking a while because the buyer is paying by personal check mailed to me.

Jringo8769 has first shot at these GAP Industries floorplates per his post above, and per our offline Conversation. If he does not follow through, then these will be available for purchase.

I'll post here to confirm the situation, either way.
Thanks for your inquiry.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Payment sent...you are paid in full my friend....great doing business with u...God Bless,John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.