close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rare Busse!!!!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by mell, May 17, 2006.

1. mell

mell

Well,
    I got my engagement ring and now I need honeymoon money!!! I have a Rare original absolutely new never used Busse Killer B factory wrapped with black on black. The black on black wrapped grips are hard to find. ( They were mostly black over yellow).

This knife is in perfect shape and comes with a Buy Brown kydex sheath with tek-lok. The sheath is black with the blue/black carbon fiber print on it. This sheath allows for carry in several different psitions. Great knife and great sheath.

This knife was part of the original Busse pure bread fighter line. The Killer B was only produced for one year in limited numbers. Even fewer black on black wrapped knifes were made. I'll try to post pics in the next few days.

Pics of a black on black Killer B identical to mine are 13 pics down from the top of this address

http://homepage.mac.com/zombiekiller/badmojo/pbf.html

I am asking $250.00 shipped and insured Via UPS for this rare black on black factory wrapped Busse Killer B! I would prefer a money order for this knife as I am not set up to accept paypal. Thanks for your time.
    :)

2. mell

mell

3. mell

mell

Here is a picture of my knife.

4. mell

mell

Here is another!

5. mell

mell

Still available. I'll leave this up a little longer then off to the auctions.

:)