Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,375 Posts
Anybody else use these from CDS Tactical?

https://www.convergentdesignsolutio...otgun_Grip_Wrap_Select_Style_and_Texture.html

I put them on my Tac14s and they feel fantastic. I didn't think I'd like the foreground wrap, so I only bought one. But it feels so good, I'm ordering another. View attachment 384674 View attachment 384675
I've found them for pistols perhaps a different brand. I like the sand grip. Have one on my 43 and 34 and a 17. Where can I get a fore arm grip such as yours for my Mossberg Maveric 88

·
NRA Life Member
5,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CDS has all sorts of wraps in rubber and sand. Check their Web page for whatever you're looking for.
They're great to respond to questions, too.

·
NRA Life Member
5,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't have what I looking for......That hand guard you have
I'm not familiar with your Mossberg, does it have the Magpul MOE forearm like the Remington?

If it has something different, you could contact some of these tape cutters to see if they can make whatever you need.

·
21,371 Posts
I’ve had both the front and rear for awhile in the skate board rough grit style. I had issues with the rear so I sent it to him. He put on a new rear and sent me a complete set for my troubles. He’s a class act!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.