close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Debate Rapid Fossilization - More Proof To Support A Biblical Creation

Discussion in 'Religious Issues' started by JBnTX, Apr 19, 2017.

1. JBnTX

JBnTX

How are complete fossils of dead animals created over millions of years if their remains are scattered by other animals, the wind and the rain before they can even decay?

The answer is that those animals were fossilized almost immediately after their deaths, and not over a period of millions of years.

Evidence is being uncovered all over the Earth that supports the Rapid Fossilization theory.

This evidence indicates these animal all died trying to escape rapidly rising flood waters, and then they were fossilized over a period of months and decades, not millions of years.

Why are fossils so concentrated in certain areas, like they were trapped and died rapidly in some unexpected natural catastrophic event?

Why are they all facing the same direction, uphill?
    Like they were running from flood waters.

The vast majority of fossils are marine animals, further supporting the theory of a world wide flood.

The Earth itself may be billions of years old, but the surface that we live on was completely reworked by God about 6,000-10,000 years ago.

This "preparation" of the Earth's surface could have been done in six literal days, and not millions of years as previously thought.

The flood of Noah played a major part in that creation of the Earth's surface.

Exactly as it's described in the book of Genesis, which is a literal and factual account of what happened.

Once again the fossil record fails to support the evolution theory.
    Science itself will eventual prove the Bible and the creation story to be true.

All Christians need to do is sit back and watch the show.

http://www.0095.info/en/index_thesesen_95onesentencethesesagainste_rapidfossilisationtaphonomy.html

http://creationtoday.org/rapid-fossilization/

2. powernoodle

powernoodle

The Bible does not address the age of the earth question. Rather, we should look at God's created handiwork - the universe around us - to answer this question. The universe amply demonstrates its age to be measured in billions, not thousands of years. By looking to the Bible to answer a question it does not contemplate, and ignoring the overwhelming evidence in everything we see around us, so-called young earth advocates do a grave disservice to a lost and searching world by convincing them that all Christians have lost their minds. In communicating the gospel, we should constrain ourselves to the clear message of Scripture, and limit our forays into the secondary and the subjective.

The Heavens declare the glory of God, the skies proclaim the work of His hands. Day after day they pour forth speech. Night after night they display knowledge. -
    Psalm 19.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    Camdenbullit52, Aslan and steveksux like this.

3. JBnTX

JBnTX

I'm not sure what you're trying to say?

The atheists and the evolutionists say billions of years.
    Let's assume they are right.

We are not talking about the Universe or the entire Earth.
    We're talking about the surface of the Earth. Just the top part where we live.

There's evidence that the surface of the Earth is only 6,000-10,000 years old, and it was formed by some major cataclysmic natural upheaval that occurred over a short period of time.

There is also evidence of a major worldwide flood soon after this cataclysmic event.

This supports the Biblical account in Genesis.

We live on a "young Earth".
    I don't see how you can criticize any Christian for believing this?

4. Dave514

Dave514

I had no idea that you considered scientific evidence of anything worth any value at all.

Or maybe just when it doesn't disagree with your mythology in some aspect or you can twist it to say something you think supports your particular creation myth.

5. Paul7

Paul7

What I don't get is how there are intact blood cells and other soft tissues in fossils millions of years old.

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-an...od-cells-75-million-year-old-dinosaur-fossil/

I also wonder how hundreds of ancient bison, almost eight feet tall and weighing 3,500 lbs., came to be thrown together in a 400 yard square area in Nebraska. Those Indians must have been mighty strong.

"One of the best educational sites to view in situ semifossilized skeletons of over 500 individuals of B. antiquus is the Hudson-Meng archeological site operated by the U.S. Forest Service, 18 miles (29 km) northwest of Crawford, Nebraska. A number of paleo-Indian spear and projectile points have been recovered in conjunction with the animal skeletons at the site, which is dated around 9,700 to 10,000 years ago. The reason for the "die-off" of so many animals in one compact location is still in conjecture." Wikipedia

How is there 1,500' of water deposited sediment in the Rio Grande Valley, an area that gets 9' of rain a year?

Vic Hays likes this.
  6. Paul7

Paul7

Musn't question evolutionary guesses.

7. Dave514

Dave514

...Especially if they fit your creation myth.

Camdenbullit52 likes this.
  8. neon

neon

So what you are saying is the scientists know more than God? The Bible tells us just how God created the world and says nothing about billions of years. If God created the stars and the universe why would it take billions of years?

From AIG:
    Time and time again I have found that in both Christian and secular worlds, those of us who are involved in the creation movement are characterized as “young-earthers.” The supposed battle line is thus drawn between the “old-earthers” (this group consists of anti-God evolutionists as well as many “conservative” Christians) who appeal to what they call “science,” versus the “young-earthers,” who are said to be ignoring the overwhelming supposed “scientific” evidence for an old earth.

I want to make it very clear that we don’t want to be known primarily as “young-earth creationists.” AiG’s main thrust is not “young-earth” creationism as such; our emphasis is biblical authority. Believing in a relatively “young earth” (i.e., only a few thousands of years old, which we accept) is a consequence of accepting the authority of the Word of God as an infallible revelation from our omniscient Creator.

Recently, one of our associates sat down with a highly respected world-class Hebrew scholar and asked him this question: “If you started with the Bible alone, without considering any outside influences whatsoever, could you ever come up with millions or billions of years of history for the earth and universe?” The answer from this scholar? “Absolutely not!”

Let’s be honest. Take out your Bible and look through it. You can’t find any hint at all of millions or billions of years.

Molly:)

+++
    Hosea 11:8and9
    Oh, how can I give you up?... How can I let you go? How can I destroy you.?
    My heart is torn within me, and my compassion overflows. For I am God and not a mere mortal.

9. JBnTX

JBnTX

I've never understood why some Christians shy away from the young Earth model of creation, when it's so clearly outlined in the first few pages of Genesis.

10. Guss

Guss

Considering that a number of animals unique to Australia had to make their way to the ark and then back again, why don't we find any of their fossils in between?

fnfalman likes this.
  11. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

How come no dinosaurs were mentioned in the Bible? How come no dinosaurs were mentioned in any of civilized (or uncivilized) human history until the 1800?

12. JBnTX

JBnTX

Because none of them died making the trip.

13. Sechott

Sechott

According to Genesis, the sun, moon and stars are in the firmament, what is the firmament? Space?

14. Dave514

Dave514

No, it's a layer with water on the other side.

[​IMG]

15. JBnTX

JBnTX

http://www.kjvbible.org/firmament.html

It may have also been something that we cannot see today, such as an opening into Heaven.
    Or a separation between God's realm and man's realm.

Like a building, it could have been the next floor, or room, above the Earth.

But, that's not in the Bible.

16. Guss

Guss

Maybe because the river is 1800 miles long with many tributaries feeding into it and it's been there a long, long time.

17. Guss

Guss

How did they move that fast?

18. Dave514

Dave514

Ever since Lake Alamosa dumped into it.

19. Guss

Guss

Real-world answers just aren't exciting to some people.

20. Guss

Guss

So I wonder why we almost never find dinosaur fossils next to human fossils or rabbit fossils? Maybe you'd even find dinosaurs hitched to human wagons that they were pulling.

steveksux likes this.