close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rap Producer Charged With Murder

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by DonGlock26, Jan 3, 2010.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Rap Producer Shawty Redd Charged With Murder

Rap producer Shawty Redd in jail, accused of killing man at his home near Atlanta

McDONOUGH, Ga. January 2, 2010 (AP) The Associated Press

In this undated photo provided by Henry County Jail, Demetrius Lee Stewart is seen. Stewart, a music producer known as Shawty Redd, is being held in a suburban Atlanta jail on a murder charge. He is accused of shooting 35-year-old Damon A. Martin of Detroit in an argument at Stewart's home in Hampton, about 30 miles southeast of Atlanta. (AP Photo/Henry County Jail)
    (AP)Music producer Demetrius Lee Stewart, known as Shawty Redd, is being held in a suburban Atlanta jail on a murder charge.

Henry County Police Capt. Jason Bolton says Stewart was arrested Friday morning.

Stewart is accused of shooting 35-year-old Damon A. Martin of Detroit in an argument at Stewart's home in Hampton, about 30 miles southeast of Atlanta.

The 28-year-old Stewart is charged with murder and was being held without bond in the Henry County jail Saturday. His first court appearance is scheduled for Jan. 12. Police didn't know whether Stewart has a lawyer.

Stewart has worked with Young Jeezy, Snoop Dogg and other major artists.

2. ray9898

ray9898

Gotta love the culture of the rap industry and its followers.

3. Patchman

Patchman Florist

:yawn::yawn::yawn: Is there any real news going on?

4. obxemt

obxemt Chaplain of CT

Well, they can't all turn out like Ice-T.

5. MarcDW

MarcDW MDW Guns Millennium Member

Major artists???
    Major drug user maybe, but artists??

6. obxemt

obxemt Chaplain of CT

If you really stretch it, I suppose number four could apply. But do they really "sing"? I wouldn't think rapistry qualifies as a "performing art."

Number 6 definitely applies. They've tricked lots of folks into thinking that they're artists!

art⋅ist
      /ˈɑrtɪst/ [ahr-tist]
    –noun
    1. a person who produces works in any of the arts that are primarily subject to aesthetic criteria.
    2. a person who practices one of the fine arts, esp. a painter or sculptor.
    3. a person whose trade or profession requires a knowledge of design, drawing, painting, etc.: a commercial artist.
    4. a person who works in one of the performing arts, as an actor, musician, or singer; a public performer: a mime artist; an artist of the dance.
    5. a person whose work exhibits exceptional skill.
    6. a person who is expert at trickery or deceit: He's an artist with cards.
    7. Obsolete. an artisan.

7. Eyescream

Eyescream hates you

Or cube, who went from f--- tha police to makin' family movies. :rofl:

8. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

Is there anyone really surprised at this news? Jam Master J was killed in a studio for crying out loud... Run DMC is as cool as it gets too.

All these wannabe thugs are all hypocrites though. Where does Snoop Dog live? Up in Calabasas behind a gated community with all them white and Jewish folks, that's where. Dr. Dre lives next to John Goodman and John Woo in another gated community.

If they so tough and "street" and always want to keep it real and keep it "black", then go live in da LBC or Compton. Go represent da set. Rep yo hood, homie! But, naw... it's cool, dawg, I gots ta get mine while the gettin's good, yo... so I gots me a crib up in dem hills wit all da security man watching who be tryin ta creep up on my set, know what I'm sayin?

Whatevers. I just wish they all had better aim or did take more action to wipe themselves off this earth instead of always just talking the big game. Go ahead, be gangstah, just make sure you keep it to yourselves. We don't need none of that drama, save it foh yo mama!

LATERZ!