Glock Talk banner

Ranger School Graduates ..

12791 Views 105 Replies 38 Participants Last post by  BRabbit
what did you do to prepare? (PT/"Ranger stakes"/etc).

Did your unit have a pre-Ranger course or did you train on your own time?

what kind of PT did you do in the train-up??

thanks in advance,

Mark P.
61 - 80 of 106 Posts

· Registered
161 Posts
To Mark: congratulations on your service, and I hope you get everything out of it that you want, I'm sure you will be successful.
I want to apologize for all that has been seen and read here, this is a microcosm of what goes on , in some veterans sites. Most veteran sites have good people doing great things, they can just this easily get out of hand. I am more guilty than anyone here, I attacked a couple of guys here , and I know better than that, this just caused what was a good thread in the beginning, to go from good to bad, to a piss and measurement contest. That said, getting in shape is not hard, everyone here has done it using these various techniques, it just takes discipline.
To show you just how relevant this thread has been, let me tell you something, and anyone else who may care what I have to say.
We lost a good man this weekend, a kind and decent man, who made a lot of friends. He was a patriot who cared about this country, who loved the military, and was courteous and charitable to the military , and to some of our veteran causes, allthough he wasn't rich. Far from it.
Even though he did not serve in any service as any of us had, he did have family that did. His sister works to this day for the Pentagon/D.O.D.
I had three jobs when I left the military, nothing special. Then, he gave me my first job in electronics /P.O.S. field, even though I had no experience in this at all , all he knew was , I was ex-military, and that was good enough for him.
He let multiple people who were down on their luck, stay in his house, and though he could be very grouchy and stuck in his ways, he wouldn't say no to you.
He was my boss first, then my friend , I knew him for the last 13 years. He died this weekend , found by another roomate , who was driving one of his cars, that was staying at his house, and a coworker of ours. He died of a massive heart attack it appears , in his bed. He was 53 years old.
His name was John G. , I hope some of you guys try to remember his name, he was a good man and his coworkers and clients that knew him will miss him.
There will be a viewing Wednesday 5 April 06, at the Earthman funeral home in southwest Houston, between 7 to 9 pm. The funeral will be the folowing day.
It just doesn't matter to me right now , if any fellow vets keep tearing me up on this thread, I don't know what to say, I just don't have the energy anymore , and really it doesn't matter. What does anything matter really, when someone like that can go? I don't get it. Good luck out there, I would try to say something that motivated you, but I can't figure out how to end this any better than this.

· Registered
287 Posts
Originally posted by rangerruck
To Mark: congratulations on your service, and I hope you get everything out of it that you want, I'm sure you will be successful.
I want to apologize for all that has been seen and read here, this is a microcosm of what goes on , in some veterans sites. Most veteran sites have good people doing great things, they can just this easily get out of hand. I am more guilty than anyone here, I attacked a couple of guys here , and I know better than that, this just caused what was a good thread in the beginning, to go from good to bad, to a piss and measurement contest. That said, getting in shape is not hard, everyone here has done it using these various techniques, it just takes discipline.
To show you just how relevant this thread has been, let me tell you something, and anyone else who may care what I have to say.
We lost a good man this weekend, a kind and decent man, who made a lot of friends. He was a patriot who cared about this country, who loved the military, and was courteous and charitable to the military , and to some of our veteran causes, allthough he wasn't rich. Far from it.
Even though he did not serve in any service as any of us had, he did have family that did. His sister works to this day for the Pentagon/D.O.D.
I had three jobs when I left the military, nothing special. Then, he gave me my first job in electronics /P.O.S. field, even though I had no experience in this at all , all he knew was , I was ex-military, and that was good enough for him.
He let multiple people who were down on their luck, stay in his house, and though he could be very grouchy and stuck in his ways, he wouldn't say no to you.
He was my boss first, then my friend , I knew him for the last 13 years. He died this weekend , found by another roomate , who was driving one of his cars, that was staying at his house, and a coworker of ours. He died of a massive heart attack it appears , in his bed. He was 53 years old.
His name was John G. , I hope some of you guys try to remember his name, he was a good man and his coworkers and clients that knew him will miss him.
There will be a viewing Wednesday 5 April 06, at the Earthman funeral home in southwest Houston, between 7 to 9 pm. The funeral will be the folowing day.
It just doesn't matter to me right now , if any fellow vets keep tearing me up on this thread, I don't know what to say, I just don't have the energy anymore , and really it doesn't matter. What does anything matter really, when someone like that can go? I don't get it. Good luck out there, I would try to say something that motivated you, but I can't figure out how to end this any better than this.
that is a shame about your boss.

you are still a liar.

stop ****ting in MarkP's thread and let the Rangers answer the man's questions.

· Registered
30 Posts
To start I'm sorry for your loss.

But if you wanted to pay tribute to your boss and friend you should have started a new thread, not post it in here. This will automatically be viewed as a ploy and an attempt to pull the heat off of your back by making us feel sorry for you. That wont happen. The only thing you have done is further high jack this thread and pay your disrespects to your boss and his family.

Think about what you do.

May John G rest in peace.

· Registered
24 Posts
To Mark: congratulations on your service, and I hope you get everything out of it that you want,
We hope that you do also, Mark. Just don't be a POS like this wannabe.
I'm sure you will be successful.
Rangerposer will never be suceesful in fooling everyone.
I want to apologize for all that has been seen and read here, this is a microcosm of what goes on
This was brought on by yourself by claiming to be something you are NOT.
Most veteran sites have good people doing great things, they can just this easily get out of hand.
And when they step out of line they get slammed for it. Figure it out yet?
I am more guilty than anyone here, I attacked a couple of guys here , and I know better than that, this just caused what was a good thread in the beginning, to go from good to bad, to a piss and measurement contest.
You're guilty of lying about who and what you are. You attacked people here because you were busted. You have been asked to provide truth as to your service and you haven't the decency. If you think that this is a pissing contest, you are sadly mistaken, this is about you lying, and not just on this board it seems.
That said, getting in shape is not hard, everyone here has done it using these various techniques, it just takes discipline.
What kind of discipline does it take to be a lying POS? No one should listen to what you have to say at all, period.
What's this? Somebody please feel pity for me time?
Look, it's drama time. Hey doofus, good men die every day. Real good men that have served honorably, not just in the Armed Forces but in life also. For you to even be associated with someone like this or even if you more than likely made this story up, shows what a shallow piece of crap you really are. Nothing you can say can change what a majority of folks think and know about you.
First, admit that you are a liar and then send this thread to any daytime soap opera. I'm sure you can get a job as a writer for them.
It just doesn't matter to me right now , if any fellow vets keep tearing me up on this thread, I don't know what to say, I just don't have the energy anymore , and really it doesn't matter.
It does matter to us that you have been out there claiming to be something you are not.
What does anything matter really, when someone like that can go? I don't get it. Good luck out there, I would try to say something that motivated you, but I can't figure out how to end this any better than this.
To the person that was seeking advice, here is what you need to do. Go to other sites that have been mentioned and learn from them. This is a fine site and has a lot of info to go with it. If you want to learn about brain surgery you need not come here or armyranger.com either. You'd probably check out WEBMd.com :cool: This phony wannabe cannot motivate you at all. If you want it bad enough you'll find the desire in you to go and get it and when and if you do, you'll see why we come down hard on punks like this wannabe. If you want it, go get it. Read the Ranger Creed. Can you live that life?

· Registered
20 Posts
I am beginning to think Poserruck is like the Chesire Cat...When he sends email and pm's it is all monkey jibberish babble...Yet when he post here and in other forums you can almost read it...He plays the game to the last inning. However, when the last out is called he is still a POS Poser..

· Registered
79 Posts
I am no longer active, but I still work out and run. If I remember right , our first light leader class was maybe late 85 or early jan 86. I may still even have my graduation certificate around here somewhere. It was held at in and around city phase, Ranger School. Back then, the plan was for all divisions that were going light, to have all team leader nco's and up to go through the school. The longest,and heaviest force march I ever did was the Kahuku death march, that is what it was called, at the 25th. Our Btn did the very first one. It started on the first hill , at the entrance of the kahuku training range, all the way back up and down through those killer jeep trails up and down through those valleys, all the way back to Schofield bks. I don't know how the terrain is now, but the first hill went from an elevation of about 200 ft above sea level, to about 1200 ft above sea level. We lost all of headquarters co. except for a few hardcores, on that first hill. Lost about 1/4 of each company on that first hill, too. I was my platoon rto at the time, i was humping a prc 77, and two batteries. Plus two belts of m60 blanks. Our c.o.'s driver followed our co., and he had all the water and med stuff with him. I think he told us, that using his odometer, it was either a 33 or 36 mile hump , with our combat loads. Why we had to be in cammo to make this hump, i'll never know.
Most people don't know my age, because I don't look it, but my heart is still in service, and I been thinking about getting hooked up with KBR or Blackwater or Olive, and get my butt about 20 lbs lighter, and go over there.
What really sucked about the kahuku training range, is you could look off several of the hills that you were on and look right down into the Turtle Bay Hilton.
Here you go PoserRuck just for you.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j187/91W/inteenethero.jpg

thought it had a resemblence.

· Registered
1,604 Posts
I graduated Ranger School on 11 October 1998 weighing 122 pounds. My own mother walked right by me on the graduation field when they gave the go ahead for the parents to leave the stands. I went into Ranger School on 11 August 1998 in possibly the best shape of my life weighing 150 pounds and could nearly max the PT test on a regular basis. By the way, I'm 5'10" tall.

What I did to prepare was to run, and run and run. BIG MISTAKE!!! I burned off way too much body fat (that I could have used to keep from wasting away) and didn't build as much strength in my legs to carry extremely heavy rucks. I just got better at carrying an ever lightening body. I was running almost 60 miles a week and hitting the gym every other day to work out my upper body.

In hindsight, I should have been ruck marching as my principal training. And doing squats, lunges and other leg exercises to build lower body strength. And I should have been doing core exercises for my upper body instead of dumbell curls and flys.

I made it through Ranger School with help and support from my Ranger buddies and a stubborn resolve that they would have to carry my dead body out of that school rather than leave without a tab.

When I got back to Ft. Bragg, I couldn't run from side of the battalion area to the other. But put a ruck on me and I could walk forever. Ahhhhhhh, the good old days.

At 40 years of age, Ranger School would be a phenominal challenge for someone who isn't in exceptional physical condition. I went when I was 20 - and thought it was going to kill me. Stay positive and stay focused. Ranger School or not, being in beter shape and practicing your soldiering skills is never a bad thing. Land Nav would be right at the top of my list. Gotta run. Hope that some of this disjointed posting makes sense.

· Registered
161 Posts

Okay, back from the funeral. It was very nice, people from all over the country showed up, associate pastor for Lakewood performed the ceremony.
Now for the winner of the biggest jerk on this thread is....
tadaaa! Lrp1 or 4eyes or ******* or whatever you wish to call yourself and Odin's underlin. I was going to call it a tie, but I have to give it to Lrpygeek.
Odin , I'm not sure but it actually sounded like you didn't believe about John's death. Shame on you sir.
Lrpy geek wins though, because he is a special case.
You see Lrpy geek is by definition a LIAR, he supposedly busted me on the para site. Even though he now continues his rant in the face of evidence. I told him , and some other guys on that site ,that when I am tired and it is late, if I am not concentrating, my dyslexia will kick in. Anybody knows that with this condition, you can easily ramble on, juxtapose words,phrases, and whole sentences very easily. You can even reverse letters within specific words.
Lrpy is the guy I made Btn. commander for life of the P.E.E.P. PATROL. I sent his avatar along with peep patrol letterhead,to several international organizations, I also took exerpts of some of his wonderful speeches, and avatar, and made them into random pop ups , so to speak ,to bounce all over the internet.
Lrpy is the guy who actually physically threatened me, both in my e.m. and on open threads in the past, how foolish.
I am not looking down on his service, he is a vietnam vet, I am not. My landlord was in vietnam, and then went on to the Secret Service. Lrpy has a problem though, he is clinging on to a life that passed him by 40 years ago.
He is now 60 plus years old, and now on the shrinking side of life, every new birthday that passes. So I tell you waht Lrpy, since you are familiar with Houston, why don't you pick a nice ,neutral, public spot here in houston, like the Galleria, or Memorial Park, and come and bring that life you are clinging on to, I'm sure you have a PT uniform you are still clinging onto, bring that, and come and threaten me to my face. I promise I won't hit you or leave a mark on you, and no , I won't be tempted to bring a weapon. I will give you what you need though, maximum public humiliation. I feel this is what you truly need.
Lrpy and abn 289, and kneez could change their minds about me , or maybe even admit that they may , just may , be wrong a teeny ,tiny, bit about me. I do not expect it though, especially from Lrpy.
That would take something ... you know... I just can't figure out ... well, it would take being... a man and swallowing some pride, and showing a little guts and intestinal fortitude. I just don't think he has it in him.
Let's look at the pictures; one is with the general of the 25th, I took this pic with him as his enlisted aide. Notice the jump wings? The two plaques are from my companies from the 82nd and from the 25th, when I was leaving those units. The certificate is from graduating from Ranger indoctrination program, when I was at the 25th. Now I don't know how it is now, but back in the late 80's , when you were with a regular Division somewhere, and you were sent to a R.I.P program somewhere, the next step was, you were going to Ranger school, period. I don't have my dd214 handy or my initial paperwork from when i went in, but i d.e.p.'d in from high School to go to the 1/75. You are just going to have to take my word on that one. However , I was only there fro about 2 seconds, long enough to finish rip, then seriously twist an ankle, with a hairline fracture, and they shipped my butt outa there.
Once again fantastic service to your country, guys, especially you Lrpy, but really , you need to grow up. I am with General Kicklighter in that pic, he was about 6'5". Now
I am no 6 footer, but I am probably twice your size, and nearly half your age. Why would you physically threaten me?
That is just stupid. Be humble and sharing about your service, my landlord has talked about his service rarely to me, but the little that he has , has been quite impressive.
this is the correct way to be remembered, not as some cussing , braying jacka##, who looks like he still has something to proove , or desperately cling on to. Be remembered as someone who willingly , humbly , served your country , because it was in your heart, and you would do it agian if asked.

· Registered
20 Posts
Poserruck...

I will respond to you one more time...my last. You are so ignorant and retarded that you can not reason or think. You are a POS who never went to Ranger School...Never served with a Ranger Unit and have the imagination of a six year old. Stop wasting bandwidtw with your sniveling, whinning drivel.

You need to get a life. Anyone can check your "Record" from the source..It is not what you show everyone..your "214"...wipe your arse with it..thats all your "copy" is worth.

I will not waste my time with you any longer..you can BS everyone here but you are not a Ranger..Never have been a Ranger..AND NEVER WILL BE A RANGER.

· Registered
30 Posts
ruckboi, you are a low rent "POS POSER"!

You have been offered an opportunity to prove yourself and you haven't taken it. You keep sidestepping it by running your pie hole.

You continue to spew useless drivel. What you have provided is useless, a couple of barely legible pictures don't prove anything.

Prove it here ---> http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewforum.php?f=26 .

It's a very simple process.

· Registered
24 Posts
Okay, back from the funeral. It was very nice, people from all over the country showed up, associate pastor for Lakewood performed the ceremony.
What has this funeral have to do with this thread other than the fact that you are a liar and looking for some sort of sympathy. You get no sympathy because you lack any credibility whatsoever.
Now for the winner of the biggest jerk on this thread is....
tadaaa! Lrp1 or 4eyes or ******* or whatever you wish to call yourself and Odin's underlin. I was going to call it a tie, but I have to give it to Lrpygeek.
The biggest jerk is you. For being a liar and a deceitful piece of crap. You have yet to provide any proof of being a Ranger. Going through life and accomplishing tasks that come your way does not make one a jerk, however, going through life and passing off oneself as a person that has accomplished certain tasks and lying about it makes you a jerk, a liar, a POS and most certainly a ****** bag.
Odin , I'm not sure but it actually sounded like you didn't believe about John's death. Shame on you sir.
I'm not ashamed of what I have said to you at all. I have no sympathies for people of your ilk. You are nothing more than a disgusting braggart that will accomplish very little in life and more than likely, your only self esteem is what you can lie to others about trying to pass yourself off as someone that has insight to any particular subject. To be honest I cannot wish any glad tidings for you as I could care less if you were to run over by a fast moving cement truck.
Lrpy geek wins though, because he is a special case.
I don't know this person but I wish him well. You, on the other hand, see last part I wrote.
You see Lrpy geek is by definition a LIAR, he supposedly busted me on the para site. Even though he now continues his rant in the face of evidence. I told him , and some other guys on that site ,that when I am tired and it is late, if I am not concentrating, my dyslexia will kick in. Anybody knows that with this condition, you can easily ramble on, juxtapose words,phrases, and whole sentences very easily. You can even reverse letters within specific words.
Where is the evidence? We are all still waiting for it or perhaps your dyslexia your condition is 24/7. Is that your new excuse?
I don't have my dd214 handy or my initial paperwork from when i went in,
How convienent!!!
i d.e.p.'d in from high School to go to the 1/75. You are just going to have to take my word on that one. However , I was only there fro about 2 seconds, long enough to finish rip, then seriously twist an ankle, with a hairline fracture, and they shipped my butt outa there.
It takes longer than 2 seconds to finish RIP. If you twist an ankle in RIP with a hairline fracture? How did you do that if you finished RIP as you say?
Once again fantastic service to your country,
Your bullcrap is the most fantastic that I have ever seen from a poser such as yourself. It's pretty obvious that you are a phony and no one here or anyplace else for that matter, should listen to you. You should not give out advice to others as you have when your experience as far as being a Ranger goes is nothing. Nothing at all. Go play with your dolls. Idiot.

· Registered
161 Posts
hey odin, slow down , your brain is beeing over run by your mouth. Read the text more SLLLLOOOOOWWWWWLLLLLYYYYY. The talk about john was to show a jerkstore like you about a guy who did more for his country thanyou or I ever will, even though he didn't serve, and how stupid it looked of US , THAT IS YOU AND I , ET. ALL., to be having our stupid he said he said conversations here. But you were too dense to get that.
Point 2- if you read from the earlier threads here, I said I went to Ranger school, and did NOT graduate, D##kbeaters.
Point 3- Thats just it , you have no shame.
Point 4- Again if you read the prev. posts, you will see I said I went through rip twice, once before you go into btn. It was here, that when I finished rip, that shortly after that on a pt run I twisted my ankle. This was when the rangers were out squaring away Grenada. So they were not going to keep me there, recooperating, in basically an empty btn. As for abn 289, I noticed you said barely legible, does that mean you cannot see that it is a certificate of completion, and that the words like successfully, completion , and ranger indoctrination you cannot read? Are you really going to sit here and say that , or do you seriously need glasses that bad?
Abn 289, you also did not say anything about my Pic with the General, or the jump wings I have on. Is that a faked pic as well? Dont think we had cgi or Photags back then smart guy. Like I said , wouldn't expect you to be a man and admit you may be wrong here, I was only sure about 60 plus year old Lrpy.
Point 5- Uhh... Yeah, Dyslexia doesn't come and go like a cold , ya idge!
Oh, and one more time for you Lrpy, when you go to a RIP prgm somewhere, your next step is Ranger school. Too bad if you won't admit it. Sorry if you can't handle swallowing your pride, at 65 years old, it must be a GIANT CHUNK by now.
So now folks, you see why these sites can degenerate the way they do. So far we have 3 guys who won't admit even the remote possibility they are wrong. Lrpy , btn commander of peep Patrol, Abn 289 , who is about to publicly become the A co. commander, and Odin's underliner, runner up for biggest jerkstore on this site, for trying to make hay, what is it... twice now?.. from the death of a good man. Bravo! Bravo, Underliner!
Ohhh, wait a minute, like on prev posts, I must tell you , now to make sure you are a man , and really show me up, make sure you get in the last word or post that is. That will really show me, and of course it will absolutely blow away all my pics or anything I have said in the preceeding! Especially you Underliner, I can see you sitting on your bed in your Mom's house , just seething, about how much I caught you totally misrepresenting my posts from just above your own words, as though no one could go back and check to see if your politician like wordplay and deception by omission wouldn't be seen. Come on , go ahead, give it to me, both bbls, full speed ahead, etc., ad nauseum., you can do it! I have Faith in you to show your emotional response.

· Registered
161 Posts
Originally posted by LRP1
Hey Odin..

How's it going ??? I am really sorry the side trip was not taken when we were in Rock Island. If you guys ever decide to take out the trash..please let me know..
hey , I thought you said you weren't psoting to this thread any more. that is what you said isn't it? Ssssinnnner. I tell you what , this is my last post on this thread, but I will be saving that last threat by proxy- post of yours, keep it with all your others, all over of course. Looks like I may have to save Odin's posts as well. you know , just in case.

· Registered
30 Posts
Well how about that?

I just got promoted to Company Commander! :)

As usual you came back with a bunch of yada, yada, yada! And have "NOT" addressed the issue.

Have you posted your intro at armyranger.com yet? I guess not.

I know you don't have the mental capacity to figure this out but you sound like a juvenile, a pre-pubescent little boy that doesn't have more then a forth grade vocabulary.

Just for your information, a picture of just about anything you want can be gotten off of the Internet. I know you knew this with your great intellect and knowledge though, I just wanted to remind you. :upeyes:

Put up or shut up ruckboi!

Go get verified and prove us wrong. If your not lying I will start a thread dedicated for nothing but apologies from the people that are calling you out. I will make the first post of course.

Glock Talkers if you choose to put up with this Idiots drivel thats your business. I hope you don't put to much into what he says. He's a liar and refuses to get verified by the real deal. Typical Poser reactions.

· Registered
20 Posts
Abnrgr289...Congratulations...always knew you wanted to be a Co Commander...Tell me Sir...are there blithering idiots who snivle and whine, muckin' about the place ? Idiots who have no grasp of common sense or integrity..Idiots who do not know when to pack their toys and go back to the toy room? I do wish these Asshat Idiots would take a walk-a-bout at rush hour on the loop in Houston...Mabey our idiot would be no more....GRITS , you listening...

· Registered
24 Posts
hey odin, slow down , your brain is beeing over run by your mouth. Read the text more SLLLLOOOOOWWWWWLLLLLYYYYY. The talk about john was to show a jerkstore like you about a guy who did more for his country thanyou or I ever will, even though he didn't serve, and how stupid it looked of US , THAT IS YOU AND I , ET. ALL., to be having our stupid he said he said conversations here. But you were too dense to get that.
Anyone that reads what you have posted shows that you lack any credibility at all. One does not need to read it slowly as you suggest. If anything, you should just STFU about everything. I could give a rats ass about this supposed frienfd of yours that you say has just passed away. I, and others here could care less because this person has nothing to do with your being a loud mouthed braggart. Understand that yet, ******bag?
Point 2- if you read from the earlier threads here, I said I went to Ranger school, and did NOT graduate, D##kbeaters.
Really? What class? Got a class number? How about an actual time frame? You won't post that because you have no proof, isn't that right ******bag?
Point 3- Thats just it , you have no shame.
I have no shame or sympathies for posers like you, got it ******bag?
Point 4- Again if you read the prev. posts, you will see I said I went through rip twice, once before you go into btn. It was here, that when I finished rip, that shortly after that on a pt run I twisted my ankle. This was when the rangers were out squaring away Grenada. So they were not going to keep me there, recooperating, in basically an empty btn.
Who were your RIP instructors? Who was the RIP Commandant? An empty Ranger Battalion? Hey idiot there were a lot of stay behinds from 1st Battalion and as far as RIP is concerned they just didn't shut the place down. See how easy it is to bust you on your story which is nothing more than a bunch of Bull crap.
As for abn 289, I noticed you said barely legible, does that mean you cannot see that it is a certificate of completion, and that the words like successfully, completion , and ranger indoctrination you cannot read? Are you really going to sit here and say that , or do you seriously need glasses that bad?
You know ******bag, you can make up any of your own certificates and probably even be able to buy a diploma from any school, military or civilian on line. Just post your stuff out in the open on airborneranger.com. Why haven't you done any of this? It's obvious that you won't because you are a poser.
Abn 289, you also did not say anything about my Pic with the General, or the jump wings I have on. Is that a faked pic as well? Dont think we had cgi or Photags back then smart guy. Like I said , wouldn't expect you to be a man and admit you may be wrong here, I was only sure about 60 plus year old Lrpy.
I have had my picture taken with a general and alot of other folks. Big deal.
Point 5- Uhh... Yeah, Dyslexia doesn't come and go like a cold , ya idge!
That maybe so but posers like you always show up eveywhere and make complete idiots out of themselves.
Oh, and one more time for you Lrpy, when you go to a RIP prgm somewhere, your next step is Ranger school. Too bad if you won't admit it. Sorry if you can't handle swallowing your pride, at 65 years old, it must be a GIANT CHUNK by now.
The only admission that should be made in this thread is your proof of service. But we know that you can't.
So now folks, you see why these sites can degenerate the way they do. So far we have 3 guys who won't admit even the remote possibility they are wrong.
All you need to do is put up your stuff and actually prove what you have done, things like this wouldn't degenerate the way they have.
Lrpy , btn commander of peep Patrol, Abn 289 , who is about to publicly become the A co. commander, and Odin's underliner, runner up for biggest jerkstore on this site, for trying to make hay, what is it... twice now?.. from the death of a good man. Bravo! Bravo, Underliner!
I don't care what names you have for me for I know where I have been and done and my creds are out there for all to see. Yours are only in your pathetic little wannabe world that you reside in. Here's a third time for your friend who is probably a fictional character as well, I could give a rat's ass that he was just buried. As far as all that have watched this thread, you've done a pretty good job of burying yourself. Idiot.
Ohhh, wait a minute, like on prev posts, I must tell you , now to make sure you are a man , and really show me up, make sure you get in the last word or post that is. That will really show me, and of course it will absolutely blow away all my pics or anything I have said in the preceeding!
Give up the phony past, you have only yourself to blame for your pathetic rantings here and elsewhere.
Especially you Underliner, I can see you sitting on your bed in your Mom's house , just seething, about how much I caught you totally misrepresenting my posts from just above your own words, as though no one could go back and check to see if your politician like wordplay and deception by omission wouldn't be seen. Come on , go ahead, give it to me, both bbls, full speed ahead, etc., ad nauseum., you can do it! I have Faith in you to show your emotional response.
Your dyslexia, if you even have that is showing along with your utter stupidity. The only misrepresentation here has been crafted by you and only you. Get a life somewhere else phony. Liar. Poser. Thats you in a nutshell.

61 - 80 of 106 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.