close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Range visit

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by VICARA, Aug 6, 2006.

1. VICARA

VICARA

Well, after couple of months of missing my supposedly bi-weekly visit to the range, I finally made it today. Ang daming dahilan eh…

Anyway, for BOGS in the neighborhood of Okland, San Fran, San Jose, Milpitas or Fremont, there’s an ongoing sale of S&W at TargetMaster. Check more details here Also on discounted price are Kimbers, SA’s XD (in .45 GAP and ACP) and of course, Glocks. It’s an impresive display of FAs and for $5, u can have to shoot any of them.

vega, I remember you have an XD. What model is it and what’s your say on its overall performance. I heard it’s the 2006 Handgun of the Year! How much did u get it? Wow, 13+1 .45 ACP? BTW, is your local Walmart still carry ammos? I checked 2 branches here, wala na sila. It this nationwide?

Observations:
    While I was there, a dad and his 2 kids occupied the next booth and I thought it’s ‘kinda too early to start them on the sport. Or is it? They must have been 5 and 4 yrs old. From the sound of it, the gun is either a .38 special or .357. Any BOGs started their kids that early?

I have to stay away from a bunch of tourist teen boys blasting those $5 rentals S&W; newbies mga ‘to, just the way they hold their pistols. Ang dating sa akin ng mga biruan at tawanan nila: on the verge of horseplay. Bakit kaya pinapayagan ng mgmt sa firing lane ang mga ganon? Other patrons must have the same feeling, nobody wants to mixed up with them on the same bay.

Got a sore index finger of my supporting hand. Why do Kimbers (Tactical II family) get serrations on the bottom of the trigger guard? Ano silbi nun?. BTW, how much is a Kimber Tactical back home?

Anybody wants the 2006 Smith & Wesson catalog? Besides all the guns of S&W, andun sina Koenig and Miculek. I can mail it to Phil for free. Just PM me.

2. TTPower

TTPower

kimbers here cost aound 100K average. mas mahal yung mga full size and yung mga custom.. around 120k above. my brother got the cdp 4inch for 90K but that was almost 2 yrs ago ata.

3. VICARA

VICARA

guys, i got only one catalog. 'twas the last one yesterday but since marami pala may gusto, i have to go back at the range and take a chance if they have more. will pm u guys later...

4. VICARA

VICARA

jundeleon sent me the first PM. I will mail the catalog to you any day this week.