Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to try out my new 26, haven't shot it since I got it. Also took along my 19...I shoot my 19 alot better. Also forget to grab a few of my close to 50 glock mags...and only had the two that where in the guns...damn going thru 250 rounds and only using a 15 and a 10 round mag sucked. No issues with either glock and ran the g19 mag in the 26 also. All 100%

I learned a few things besides not to forget my mags anymore but I need those targets the show the shot placement better when you hit them and I need to pratice alot more.:faint:

· Registered
707 Posts
Go pick up a bunch of Shoot-N-C targets. The small 6" ones are great to stick on that FBI silhouette after you've shot it up for a while.

Also, I'd recommend a small range bag from LA Police Gear. You can keep your mags, ammo, and safety gear loaded up at all times, then just grab the bag when you head out to the range.

· Registered
983 Posts
I'm the opposite and shoot the 26 better than my 19. Go figure
Me too. Loved the G26...congrats to the OP on yours!!

VooDoo

· Banned
12,667 Posts
Go pick up a bunch of Shoot-N-C targets. The small 6" ones are great to stick on that FBI silhouette after you've shot it up for a while.

Also, I'd recommend a small range bag from LA Police Gear. You can keep your mags, ammo, and safety gear loaded up at all times, then just grab the bag when you head out to the range.
Your "one GLOCK" is a good choice. I am a big fan of the G26 (and its big brother, the G19).

Ah, the Aardvark. Cold Warrior extraordinaire, proving its mettle over Libya... They were used in the first Gulf War, too, if memory serves.

· GORILLA BROTHER
213 Posts
Once the 43 has been out for awhile and really tested then ill think about putting it up in the rankings. I love my 43 and carrys awesome. Just doesnt have the track record yet like the others. Of course the original 17 is there. So many good pistols.

· Registered
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Love my 26, once you get used to not having a full firing grip it is easy to shoot accurately, 50 mags and none in your range bag? car? pockets? where do you keep all of them :dunno:
Well...I have alot of them in a big plastic box put away. I took out all the ones I had with my 17,19 and 26...I had 7 sitting on my closet floor. And thats where they sat until I got home.

Did the same damn thing when me and my son went to shoot his ar for the first time....but left every frigging mag home he had go shoot one by one.:steamed:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.