Glock Talk banner

range report: norinco nz85b

7K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  Pepe308 
#1 ·
we took the gun my friend bought from deenoh to the range for the first time last sunday, and i must say i was impressed! the bullets available were bullets that our reloader said did not feed well in his old model norc, the one with the safety on the slide, so we had no choice, sabi ko sa kanya baka mag ka-igi dito sa new model, hindi nga ako nagkamali, 100rnds. not one jam! we fired it at 5meters as fast as he could pull the trigger for around 30rnds, no problem, so i made him shoot plates at 15meters, tyro sya so medyo hirap pa, pero ang baril flawless. this is a great gun at a great price, 19k all in, its just sad that armscor couldnt make a similar gun at a simila price and quality.

#2 ·
Happy for your friend sir. Basically, we have the same kind of gun bought from the same person. Mine has shot about 500+ rounds already without any problems, didn't embarrassed me in the clubshoot while the other's are already jamming. Happy shooting!

#3 ·
reklamo ko lang sa kanya... sana meron slide serrations up front, ang hirap e kasa w/ the rear slide serrations, tinuro sa amin ng isang long time cz/norc shooter was to use the rear sight to cock the gun:shocked: it works;)

#9 ·
Congrats to your friend sir. The CZ design proved itself once again. Already have a tanfoglio with front & rear serrations and fired 250 rounds with no problem at all. Pero kung natunugan ko itong NZ85B, ito ang bibilhin ko.:cool:

#10 ·
Originally posted by atmarcella
tinuro sa amin ng isang long time cz/norc shooter was to use the rear sight to cock the gun:shocked: it works;)
Its quite difficult to cock during its "virgin" voyage to the range using the rear sight due to the tight recoil spring, but a few hundred rounds its more convenient to do it. Been doing it since too. How's the trigger pull sir? I didn't have any trigger jobs yet on mine so I still have problems hitting with 1st shots.

To sir Casmot: We will sir! Don't know bout Darwin, but I still need practice. Oist, I hope you guys participate in the Sanctioned match in MPSAI this May!

#13 ·
Originally posted by Pepe308
How's the trigger pull sir? I didn't have any trigger jobs yet on mine so I still have problems hitting with 1st shots.

the trigger.... needs to be tinkered with, can anyone recomend a smith who's good with nz/cz triggers???

#15 ·
andrew. mag pa-order kayo ng reduced hammer springs from wolff. any good smith can smoothen up the nz's trigger.

problema kasi yung hammer spring pinuputulan. that leads to weak hammer strikes. kelangan original length pero reduced power.

pati yung trigger return spring meron nabibiling reduced power. si Laiza meron.

#17 ·
Originally posted by Eye Cutter
the jericho and tanfoglio grips should/could be a perfect match.

all else fails, madali naman magpagawa ng custom wood grips sa carpentero.
Thanks Doc, I'll try to wait for the gunshow, maybe skateboard tapes will do for the meantime. I'm not violating any IPSC/PPSA production rules with it, or am I?

#19 ·
Originally posted by Eye Cutter
andrew. mag pa-order kayo ng reduced hammer springs from wolff. any good smith can smoothen up the nz's trigger.

problema kasi yung hammer spring pinuputulan. that leads to weak hammer strikes. kelangan original length pero reduced power.

pati yung trigger return spring meron nabibiling reduced power. si Laiza meron.

Sir, tanong lang po, allowed po ba sa production rules kung iaalter ang any part of your gun, like the springs that you're referring to? Thanks.:cool:

#20 ·
Originally posted by wingz
Sir, tanong lang po, allowed po ba sa production rules kung iaalter ang any part of your gun, like the springs that you're referring to? Thanks.:cool:
It depends on what you alter. If springs (recoil and main) no problem unless it affects the trigger pull to less than 5lbs for production.

#21 ·
Originally posted by casmot
It depends on what you alter. If springs (recoil and main) no problem unless it affects the trigger pull to less than 5lbs for production.
Thanks sir, just read the jan.2006 ipsc rulings from sir EC, up to 5 lbs trigger pull pwede. my stock tanfoglio full steel has 13.8 lbs nabasa ko sa review. Grabe kalabit, what other modification tips sa trigger pull can you advice sir? TIA. :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.