Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I shoulda done this a while ago. Sorry it's so long.

As some of you know, my wonderful husband (F500) purchased a very lightly used Kel-Tec P32 for me for my birthday. 8 rounds of .32 ACP is better than nothing when I ordinarily wouldn't be able to carry a pistol at all. I love my G26 but it's hard to wear an IWB holster with dress slacks or a skirt. :supergrin:

Pistol had 28 rounds down the pipe when I got; the seller also included the remainder of that box of Fiocchi and a full box of Gold Dots. I took it to the range in Longview, TX when my dad took out the Rock Island 1911 I got him for Father's Day.

Just shy of 100 rounds downrange with this cute little thing all hit point of aim at both 7 yards and 15 yards. Ammo included the remainder of that box of Fiocchi 71 gr(RNFMJ), some WWB 71 gr(TCFMJ), and 8 Gold Dots. The GDs and the WWB have the same OAL so I was able to play around with the rimlock issue with the WWB. Trigger pull is a long DAO but very smooth with zero overtravel. I didn't notice any recoil at all so I didn't attempt to limpwrist. Recoil was on the order of a .22 with report more along the lines of a 38. Cases ejected smoothly and were thrown probably 20-25 feet between 3:00 and 4:00.

Overall impression was that I really like this little gun. Ammo isn't cheap but it isn't really a range gun. It definitely serves a purpose as a lightweight "go anywhere" pistol.

Here's some pics, click on them for a larger view.

·
Semper Fi
7,259 Posts
Very nice. Now *I* want one:miff:

:supergrin:

·
Sharon, you will be missed.
26,373 Posts
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I SOOOOOOO wish you lived closer so I could try it out :supergrin:

·
Premium Member
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Mrs. VR
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: I SOOOOOOO wish you lived closer so I could try it out :supergrin:
Maybe someday... You try it I mean. I don't think we'll be moving anywhere even CLOSE to MD. :supergrin:

Forgot to mention that I had no failures of any kind. :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Mrs. VR
that's great! And I'll keep my fingers crossed :supergrin:
That could get tricky when you try to type...

·
Premium Member
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Vic303
So, FF, I take it you are in/around Longview TX? If so, and you ever make it west to DFW, look DAve & I up! We can get out to one of the ranges maybe.
--Vicky
My parents both work at LeTourneau University so I get down there a few times a year. We live in Central Michigan even though the Nashville area is "home" to me.

There's a few folks in a DFW area. I don't get down there much but there's always a chance.

·
Registered
295 Posts
i keep looking at those but haven't made the purchase yet. maybe when i sell my bersa i can rent one and see what i think.....

glad to hear you were pleased with it!
:)

·
Registered
18 Posts
I also got to shoot a Kel-Tec 32 last weekend and I loved it. I hate my boyfriends Kahr P9 Covert because I can't get a good enough grip on it to counter act the 9mm recoil, but the Kel-Tec really was a nice little soft shooter. Since trying it out last week I REALLY wanna get one to carry when I can't take my G26 around as well.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Dang, I GOTS to get one of these P32's for a deep-cover gun!

This has to clinch it...for as 007 once said: "NEVER argue with a woman, they're always right!" :supergrin:

·
Numpty
9,706 Posts
Glad you liked the p-32. I bought one a year ago, shot it once and then let my sister shoot it, she took it from me. I borrow it now and then, carry it in a pocket holster with an extra mag when I casn't carry the G-32.

Sharon, if I ever get up your way, I will bring the p-11 and the p-32 for you to shoot.

·
Ornery & Irreverent
11,159 Posts
Originally posted by gruntmedik
Very nice. Now *I* want one:miff:

:supergrin:
Darn it! I DO! (Sooooooooooo not in any budget likely to be observed in this household anytime soon. plegh.)

·
Registered
220 Posts
I picked one of these up last weekend, had some issues with the first hundred rounds, second hundred MUCH better, really a super small, cute gun!!

·
Registered
431 Posts
They do seem like a good little gun...hmmm...maybe...you guys are a bad influence - first shoes...now more guns!!!! AAAUUUGGGHHHH

1 - 18 of 18 Posts