Glock Talk banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Discussion starter · #23 ·
Looks like fun!
Isn't it amazing how flat the 10mm shoots?
Most definitely. I aimed for the top edge of the pumpkin (more or less dead-on with open sights) when I made the hit. Looked like the round hit pretty hard at that distance, too.

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Drop from 0 to 100 yards is give or take 5 inch. My 200s drop about 5. My 155 only 3in. Speed is the deciding factor. With my rmr zeroed at 25 yards I am only 2in low at 100 with the 200s. Dead on with 155s.
You and your swank RMR .... keep on braggin' ;-P

I'm jealous :cool::tongueout:

double post, whoops
"I opted for the Ion-Bond finish with the slide being polished and the frame being left matte/satin. It gives it a very subtle two-toned look without really being two toned...

It handles nukes like a champ. It also has nearly the best case support I've EVER seen in ANY semi-auto and fantastic reliability. Love this pistol, can you tell."

Yes, I could not stand to have you double posting that fabulous description, of the best looking 10MM I've seen! Thanks for not putting us through it again.:faint: Yes, we can tell!

Discussion starter · #28 ·
They are nice. But u know. I just don't think a rmr on your long slide would look very good. That gun is too clean to mount a rmr too. Lo

Just for fun we should trade guns for a week. Lol.
I don't see any optics going on the Fusion... (RMR won't fit on a 1911 anyways but Doctor, Deltapoint, JPoint or Fastfire 3 would)...

TRADE guns? :) Ain't gonna happen. :p BBUUUT if you drive to Missouri you can sure shoot it! And yes, I'd love to shoot yours, too....

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.