Ralph Peters: Trump Supporters Are ‘Couch Potato Anarchists’

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by ThunderTrumped, Aug 20, 2018.

1. ThunderTrumped

ThunderTrumped

The Post Stress Trump Disorder in strong in this one...
    video at link...
    omg, how pathetic, but it is little Brian Stelter ( in mark dice voice)

Big swing and miss here on this one but A for effort for Brain and Lunatic Peters.

https://www.breitbart.com/video/201...trump-supporters-are-couch-potato-anarchists/
    Sunday on CNN’s “Reliable Sources,” retired Army Lt. Col. Ralph Peters said President Donald Trump’s supporters were “couch potato anarchists.”

Peters said, “I left Fox because as a former military officer who took an oath to the Constitution, I could not be part of a channel that to me was assaulting the Constitution, the constitutional order, the rule of law. But that said, Fox isn’t immoral, it’s amoral. It was opportunistic. Trump was a gift to Fox and fFox in turn is a gift to Trump. As you observed earlier, it’s a closed loop and so people that only listen to Fox have an utterly skewed view of reality.”

He continued, “By the way, earlier some of your guests were describing Trump world in terms of Republicans, the Republican party is gone or at least dormant. What we see now the people supporting Trump are radicals. These couch potato anarchists. They are people who don’t have a program to make America great again, and by the way America is great right now, rather, they’re destructive. They want to tear things down. They want vengeance. And Trump is brilliant at that. He’s done what autocrats and charlatans and false messiahs throughout history have done. He’s told core supporters, you’re not to blame for the mistakes you made. You’re not to blame for your failures. It’s them, it’s the minorities, it’s the immigrants, it’s fake news, it’s the deep state.”

2. BL33D 4 M3

BL33D 4 M3

This Ralph Peters?

NAZG26, ThunderTrumped and janice6 like this.

3. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again! Platinum Member

"couch potato anarchists"?!?!? That just makes no sense whatsoever. Clearly, Ralph Peters has early onset dementia.

4. AF-Odin

AF-Odin

Ralph being Ralph. He wrote a couple of good fiction books, but some of his ideas are somewhat out there. I really wonder about some of the folks who are the network military affairs experts and that includes all of the networks.

hogship and fjrdc like this.
  5. P99er

P99er GT Ombudsman

I support Trump and rarely ever watch Fox.

6. ThunderTrumped

ThunderTrumped

watch the video. you have to watch him trying to sell his anti Trump anti Fox bull **** on Reliable Sources no less..
    little Brian Stelter!

Doc McGlock and B C like this.
  7. janice6

janice6

He says he is a supporter of the Constitution, yet he supports those who want to eliminate the Presidency, free speech, aid in turning education into liberal mind control camps, people that fight on the streets while hiding their identity against law and order, Americans fighting to defend their country against unfettered illegal intruders, giving the vote that determines the future of our country to criminals that are here illegally, claiming that one of the worst most vile foreign nation's criminal gangs are our "children", providing our nation's welfare to those not even citizens while taking it from those that are.

This is the America he supports and stands for.

I would rather have him against the USA than use his platform to promote its downfall as a undercover conspirator.

He is just another traitor within.

“………… But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”

Marcus Tullius Cicero
    (106-43 B.C.) Roman Statesman, Philosopher and Orator
    Attributed. 58 BC, Speech in the Roman Senate

fx77, Ramjet38, NO504ME and 7 others like this.
  8. JK-linux

JK-linux

No, we don’t want to tear it down... we’d just like a change in management and direction.

I support Trump, don’t watch Fox, listen to Rush, or read Infowars or Breitbart for that matter. And, so what?

If you don’t like me supporting what Trump is for, give me something better to consider.

Glockworks, Nucflash, Deltic and 6 others like this.
  9. Atomic Punk

Atomic Punk

Another person who doesn't know what an anarchist is. Oh well, he doesn't seem to get what rule of law means either.

Glockworks and janice6 like this.
  10. Schrag4

Schrag4

It’s cute that he thinks Fox is a gift to Trump. In reality, all the MSM are helping Trump and have all along. They just don’t seem to understand it.

11. Jeff S.

Jeff S. Heart of the Rockies

Couch potatoes? You mean people with jobs!?

The real couch potatoes are the ones collecting welfare checks.

12. Glock Commando

Glock Commando

A big Amen to that

Glockworks likes this.
  13. InValhalla

InValhalla

If the truth be know, I bet the only reason he left FOX for CNN or some other MSM site is due to the promised paycheck... just like Megyn Kelly.... George Will... etc.

Hey, you come be an "expert" for us and we'll pay you more than what you're making at FOX! And by the way, you'll have to bash Trump and conservatives.

IV

Glockworks and janice6 like this.
  14. michael_b

michael_b Elementary, my dear Watson.

He really needs an economics lesson. Why do the MSM give Trump so much time? All of them?

Trump is good business. Ask MSNBC, their ratings have never been better. CNN would be dead without Trump.

15. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

Peters either lost his mind or just says whatever lie his current employer pays him to spout.

Glockworks, Deltic and janice6 like this.
  16. janice6

janice6

He must have missed the part where he swore this:

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Ramjet38, Glockworks and Atomic Punk like this.
  17. NAZG26

NAZG26 Lost in transit

Ralph hates everyone

[​IMG]

but he did call Obama a ***** so I forgive him

Glockworks likes this.
  18. Taz

Taz

As an officer his oath would have been slightly different, but still required him to bear allegiance to the Constitution. The man is nothing more than a whore. Willing to go and say whatever pays the best. Honestly, that’s kind of an insult to whores. They are honest about what you’re getting and what it will cost. AFAIK.

janice6 and Glockworks like this.
  19. Cambo

Cambo

Let's not forget this scumbag is dying for another assault weapon ban. A true enemy of America.

Glockworks, APERS and janice6 like this.
  20. janice6

janice6

I agree.

You are absolutely right!
    I missed the second Oath! My Bad!

https://history.army.mil/html/faq/oaths.html