close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Rainbow six 3

Discussion in 'The Players Club' started by chec, Aug 16, 2004.

1. chec

chec Cookies?!

Very good game. Takes awhile to get the controls down but all in all its a good game. I am addicted now.

2. Daehrednud

Daehrednud

RS3 is a great game. It is much more different than the standard fps game(not that those aren't fun:)). Strategy and tactics are a large part of gameplay. You usually can't rush into a building, you have to decide(or let the computer decide) how best to enter and traverse a building. Stealth, squad tactics, choosing the right weapon/backup weapon are also factors in this game.

The weapon selection is another great aspect to this game, you get to choose from an arsenal containing many of today's weapons. The exception to this statement is that they don't include any Glocks:(. Other than that fact this is a great game for gun aficionados.

3. chec

chec Cookies?!

And there is friendly fire... I found that out the hard way.. OOPS! Even if your teammates die you get them back at the next mission.. You get 2 man missions or 4 man missions.. Its real fun.

4. Specks

Specks

I just bought this last week and have been playing it almost every night since.

The last time I played I had a very surreal moment. It was in the second mission to that guys mansion on Cayman Brac where your killing all the terrorists (not the hostage situation). Here I am, bringing death down on some bad guys and the background music is Ave Maria. A very strange moment.

5. chec

chec Cookies?!

Did you play "penthouse?" You have to go through the house and not fire ONE shot or be seen. You gotta bug the phone on the 2nd level but there is a guard... do you know what to do?

6. trapfan

trapfan Got Glock?

Penthouse is holding me back as well. I just can not seem to be able to plant the second bug. Any and all help or suggestions would be great. Thanks.....Trapfan

7. chec

chec Cookies?!

2nd bug?!?!?! I CANT EVEN GET THE FIRST ONE PLANTED! How did you get the first one planted?

8. Specks

Specks

I finished the penthouse after about a dozen attempts, being able to get a little further each time. I used the plan given to you and pretty much walked around with the heartbeat sensor on the whole time. That heartbeat sensor is your life. I found bugging the computer and the phone to be pretty easy, its getting out that took me a longest time.

9. chec

chec Cookies?!

will your heartbeat go up when someone is close by?

10. Daehrednud

Daehrednud

Most guys will walk around. If someone is in your path just wait for them walk around. It helps if you use the heartbeat sensor so you can tell where the tangos even behind walls.

11. chec

chec Cookies?!

Anyone have any tips for the PS2 version?

12. SkippyThe

SkippyThe

I loved the getting out part. Nothing is more pleaseing than being told weapons free after you've had to sneak within 10 feet of a bad guy with nothing to do but hope they don't see or hear you. It took me 13 trys to get to the computer. It took me 5 minutes to rescue the accountant and get out. I've heard that the game varies depending on what you play it on. I have a PS2 and my oldest son has it for his XBOX. ST