Rainbow Bridge

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by Acechaser, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Acechaser

Acechaser

2. Tilley

Tilley Man of Steel

It's hard not to feel "misty" after reading Rainbow Bridge. I'll tell you one thing, when the good Lord brings me home, there's going to be a stampede of dogs running from Rainbow Bridge jumping all over me. I guess that's what Heaven is all about.

Here's a little better version of it:

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

3. Ender

Ender ComfortablyNumb

i can't read it without crying. i've tried, but i just can't.

hell, i can't THINK about it too hard without crying...and it takes a fair amount to make me cry.

i hope (and believe) that it is absolutely true.

4. narine2541

narine2541 marine2541

When my 14 year-old lab mix, Toby died, I cried for six months at the drop of a hat. I still get teary thinking about his sweet muzzel and soft yellow eyes. That is when a friend first gave me a copy of "Rainbow Bridge." I made a deal with God at that time. This is something I truely believe. I believe that when you die someone you love comes for you. My mother said,"Okay, Elizebeth, let's go," and died. Elizebeth is her mother's name. I want Toby to lead me across the bridge. I know my mom, dad, brother, son, and grandparents will be there waiting for me. But I want Toby to take me.