close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Railroad Blackjack & A Custom Brass Knuckle !

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by alwilliam, Apr 9, 2007.

1. alwilliam

alwilliam is a nice guy!

This is a Bucheimer 7982 it is used and has leather wore off the top of the lead head and 1 of the braids is broken . It is in 100% working condition.

7982 is 6.25 inches with a 6 oz. head

It was used a lot in the rail yards.

It was used by a railroad special agent form About 1978 to 1983.

This was his "get some attention jack" for low level loud mouth criminal trouble makers found in the yards that were up to no good... when he worked for the burlington northern special agents office.He also used this when he worked for the sherriffs office in idaho.

B.P. Quote " used it for strikes to the elbows and knees 90% of the time".

It is marked 7982 & BNRY SA BP on the strap.

I will add a pic of Bill the BNRY special agent who used this item.

He was one of the very last old school strong arm bulls to work the yards alone ...he retired in the very late 1980s after a major fight in the yards where he was injured badly.He worked for the GNRY in the 60s and the BNRY in the 70s and 1980s. Also worked as a deputy sherrif in ID.

The pic is a rough draft from a book I am co writeing about the weapons, life and times of the last of the true railroad bulls.

Bill has also said that if the person who gets this item wants some pics/copies of his old railroad special agent and sherrif dept IDs to go along with the jack that I can send them also.

Trade JACK AND DUSTER for something interesting....knives.lights,etc.....

His penna and denver I need to get some better pics of and will be tradeing these off also at a later date.

DUSTER IS CAST BRASS.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. alwilliam

alwilliam is a nice guy!