Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
I am getting a Light/Laser to put on my G36
I noticed that the G36 has a Rail but on the Glock site the picture of the gun shows NO RAIL.
Then I noticed that on my G43 and G42, Neither one has a Rail.
FYI ALL 3 guns are new and purchased within the last 2 months.
Guess I just checking since the photo on the site of the G36 does not show any rail and my gun is new I'm wondering why mine has a rail.
Gun Firearm Trigger Revolver

·
Registered
139 Posts
Glock started putting rails on the G 36 recently(?). I think they still make with, and without, the rail, but I was wrong once before( in 1987 I think) so don't depend on me!

Reactions: Dcc65 and Quade

·
I'm your huckleberry....
18,108 Posts
I have a 36 from 2014 and they didn't come with a rail. Newer versions now have one but I don't know 'zactly when Glock started putting rails on the 36.

Reactions: Dcc65

·
rip "Bud"
10,907 Posts
Don'tcha think it a bit odd to make a tiny concealable handgun then make it to hang all kinds of gizmos on it???

Back in the day the Tea drinkers of across the pond thought Americans were an odd bunch to put lemon in their tea then sugar to sweeten it up

Then I always thought it odd to put zippers on lace up boots?????

·
State of Jefferson Resident
764 Posts
My g36 is a Gen 3, no rail on it. But I read something recently that they were making newer 36's with the rail. So I think that you bought at the right time. They are great guns, my only complaint is the capacity. But I did pick mine up used with only 250 rounds through it for 400.00 so I can't complain.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha
I agree 9Jeep.
Going to make that the home designated piece.
The other 2 will be for EDC and Summer
But it is kinda funny

Don'tcha think it a bit odd to make a tiny concealable handgun then make it to hang all kinds of gizmos on it???

Back in the day the Tea drinkers of across the pond thought Americans were an odd bunch to put lemon in their tea then sugar to sweeten it up

Then I always thought it odd to put zippers on lace up boots?????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.