close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

raffle tickets purchase

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by Sabot 23, Jul 31, 2003.

1. Sabot 23

Sabot 23 Jedi wannabe

Hi everybody, this is my first post, and I'm pretty new to this online forum thing, but I was ushered here by a fellow member of FSN (Florida Shooter's Network), and I certainly love GLOCK autopistols.;f
    Anyway, I hate to start off with a complaint, but has anybody else had a problem with buying raffle tickets with a cc? The form screwed up my info, and I'm hoping I don't blow my chances of winning. If anyone else has had problems and then got them resolved, please help!;Q

2. Eric

Eric Big Giant Head Staff Member Admin Silver Member

There is no problem. I am not mailing the tickets to each entrant. I am emailing the numbers. I will of course double-check addresses for the winners, before anything gets shipped. If you haven't already received your numbers by email, they should get to you soon. Thanks for participating. Eric

3. Sabot 23

Sabot 23 Jedi wannabe

Eric, hi, thanks for the reply. I have already received my numbers, so I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed and wait for the drawing. Great idea having this raffle. It's a good way for folks like me (who don't have too much $$$) to aquire more "toys". I would be thrilled to win any of the four AWESOME prizes you offer! Thanks again.