Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
S&W, SigSauer, H&K, Winchester, and Glock
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just out my High Country R Grizzle on EBay for my Glock 43 and am wondering what woulda work better for a winter ccw owb holster. The R Grizzle quality was amazing and I hate to list a 2 week old holster but it’s a little to high of a ride for me. A holster expert on this forum suggested an Alessi CQC and it sounds great except the long wait.

·
S. S. Squirrel
2,390 Posts
You will get a ton of recommendations but only you can find the right holster by trial and error.

Carrying a handgun is comforting, not comfortable. You learn to work around it. Or do what %98 of folks do, buy a tiny 380/9mm and pocket carry.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I’m loving my Bravo Concealment OWB for my G43. Awesome customer service and veterans discount. I got free shipping and 30 days to try it out and if I did not like it send back for refund. I’ll not be sending it back! Picked up another OWB for my G19. Holster selection very important choice. Good luck.

https://www.bravoconcealment.com/co...-waistband-concealed-carry-kydex-gun-holsters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the advise everyone. I’ll wait for this one to sell on eBay then see what direction I go. If Ca was just an open carry state then it would make things a lot easier.

·
G43 Fanboy
2,255 Posts
For OWB, how about Mitch Rosen 5JR Express? I’ve got one and it is really nice. Unlike the premium version, you will not have a long wait for the “Express” version.

·
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For OWB, how about Mitch Rosen 5JR Express? I’ve got one and it is really nice. Unlike the premium version, you will not have a long wait for the “Express” version.
How does it hold your pistol? I want tight with a little forward cant and base on grip to dam near touch my side if possible.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
I'm sorry you don't like the Grizzle holster. I just think it's the best. Different strokes - different folks. I could not be happier with mine. Going to get one for my Shield forty. :flag:
Brown Product Tan Leather Fashion

·
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm sorry you don't like the Grizzle holster. I just think it's the best. Different strokes - different folks. I could not be happier with mine. Going to get one for my Shield forty. :flag:
View attachment 465970
I am happy with quality and the high level of detail and friendliness from the business. For me it’s just too high from what I am used to. Hate to have it on eBay and take such a loss but it’s oart of the holster process. You’ve got a great looking holster.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
I am happy with quality and the high level of detail and friendliness from the business. For me it’s just too high from what I am used to. Hate to have it on eBay and take such a loss but it’s oart of the holster process. You’ve got a great looking holster.
Thanks! I've owned a lot of high-end holsters and Ryan's are at the top IMHO.
Sorry it did not work out. :(
Wish you the very best.

·
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah
Thanks! I've owned a lot of high-end holsters and Ryan's are at the top IMHO.
Sorry it did not work out. :(
Wish you the very best.
i am bummed but don’t mind taking a loss just based of their lengthy phone call providing great customer service. I dig people like them passionate about their work and who produce a great product. One day when funds allow I will get a Georgia Snap from them probably for my 19.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I have a JM Custom Kydex OWB 2 holster for my 26 that I liked so much, I ordered one for my 43 and also for my 19. I'm still waiting on it to arrive, but I'll let ya'll know how it works out.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts