Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you can wade through the bull**** over there, its pretty hillarious to see them all scurry around like rats terrified of losing their beloved "king" because of his support for gun control.

One thing about it. If there is serious gun control legislation introduced, and it passes, you might as well prepare for a President substantially more gun-loving than Mitt Romney. Might even be Wayne LaPierre himself.
If the "dedicated address" happens, that is to say - if Obama uses the "bully pulpit" to push for a ban on mags or an assault weapons ban - he wont be simply "kicking the hornets nest".

In fact, it would be more akin to grabbing the hornets nest, shaking it violently, and sticking it down the front of ones own pants, then zipping them up. Bye Bye 2012
Only one term....
That is all this will accomplish.
People who ignore the power of pro-RKBA voters and push debate on the issue off center-stage display
Edited on Wed Jan-26-11 06:59 AM by jody
an incredible gross ignorance bordering on stupidity.

If GLBT activists representing perhaps 4% of voters can succeed with their agenda, presidential candidates should proceed cautiously before attacking perhaps 65% of voters who support RKBA.

Such an effort would give the Senate and Oval Office to the Ruthugs in 2012.
Does anyone remember 94?

·
Banned
2,402 Posts
And when has knowledge stopped the left from taking their idiotic course.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Wow, signs of reason. If they can understand how people would prefer to keep their right to self protection and reject an omnipotent Nanny State, maybe some day they'll understand why people would also like to keep more than half their earnings, not pay deadbeat dependents to sit around on their dime, and not have every activity of their lives dictated by political royalty...

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Wow, signs of reason. If they can understand how people would prefer to keep their right to self protection and reject an omnipotent Nanny State, maybe some day they'll understand why people would also like to keep more than half their earnings, not pay deadbeat dependents to sit around on their dime, and not have every activity of their lives dictated by political royalty...
Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves now

·
Banned
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, these are members of DU we're talking about here....

·
Banned
12,203 Posts
It would appear that even leftist morons have a reasoned sense of self-preservation.

·
Registered
30,883 Posts
It is a place for people who think MSNBC is too right leaning.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Add me to the list of folks who had no clue what DU stood for outside of Ducks Unlimited.:wavey:

·
God rules all!
6,209 Posts
Add me to the list of folks who had no clue what DU stood for outside of Ducks Unlimited.:wavey:
Around here, people should know that DU is very, very common abreviation for democraticunderground.com, not Ducks Unlimited.

For those who are so enlightened, I will add that you will find that there is a small but vocal minority of DU posters who are both liberal moonbats and strong on gunrights . . . don't ask me how one reconciles the two . . . but I have read more than one series of posts by those lefty gun advocates.

·
God rules all!
6,209 Posts
It is a place for people who think MSNBC is too right leaning.
Yep, they believe that Kieth Olbermann is a mainstream moderate commentator; not the wild-eyed, looney-tunes, lefty moonbat he actually is.:rofl:

·
Scouts Out
23,815 Posts
Stick around, you'll hear it a lot without any connection to that DU at all.

·
Banned
62,270 Posts
OP - thanks for posting. That makes me feel all warm and gooey inside. :wavey:

·
Scouts Out
23,815 Posts
Yep, they believe that Kieth Olbermann is a mainstream moderate commentator; not the wild-eyed, looney-tunes, lefty moonbat he actually is.:rofl:
Was, not is, in both cases :supergrin:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.