close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Quickie Stir-Fry

Discussion in 'Food Forum' started by Jeeps, Sep 1, 2004.

1. Jeeps

Jeeps Millennium Member

I picked up a few days ago in desperation (running late) two bags of Bertonelli pasta "stir fry". Bertonelli is about as Italian as it gets, and no, Valerie is not related.

Anyway, this bagged pasta with all the fixin's gets dumped into a heated pan, and in about 10 minutes, you have a kick-butt pasta platter.

We found that one bag serves two people, with a little left over. So, we have 4 here in the house, 2 bags were cooked and we had a little bit left over.

There are several recipes, the one we had on Monday was chicken alfredo - and I have two bags of italian sausage with penne for later this week.

Pretty good stuff...inexpensive and can be found in the frozen food section.

2. Jeeps

Jeeps Millennium Member

Ooops....it's BERTOLLI not Bertonelli - I must've had Valerie on the brain.

3. MrsKitty

MrsKitty

4. Jeeps

Jeeps Millennium Member

Kitty, I could go for hours about my Freudian slips - bit I'll spare you the details!

I can this: I was once at a huge Hollywood party back in the 70's, and Valerie was there with her boyfriend(the same guy that played one of her b/fs on "One Say at a Time") and she was the biggest, without a doubt, beeeeeeeeee-itch I have ever met!

Again, I'd go into details, but legalities and a matter of a court order prevent me for dishin'!;)

But to keep this in order with the food forum: the food at that party was great!