Glock Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,278 Posts
I was looking at picking one up. I did not think it had an Omega trigger. I thought - and could very well be wrong - the only 75 with an Omega trigger had Omega stamped on the slide (I forget the model - I'm relatively new to CZ; I have CGW P-07 & P-09s).

I love the feel of the Phantom. It probably shoots well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
4,278 Posts
Nice review fnfalman and good pictures as well.The Phantom is a nice pistol and own one myself,I may change the sights out on mine in a few months.Its one of those guns that just fits your hand like a glove.
That's exactly what made me pause - the ergos. It fits me very well. The one that I'm looking at has a very nice trigger but the 75 has a lot of springs inside which gives me pause as I'm trying to keep things simple: Glock & P-07/09.

· Registered
4,278 Posts
I like HK LEM pistols but I purchased a Cajun Gun Works Pro Grade P-07 and it's the very best DA pistol I've ever handled.

And I enjoy it more than any other polymer pistol.

CZ has a superb series of pistols.

I so want the Phantom as it has superb ergonomics, the one I handled has a superb DA trigger though I would drive it to CGW for a Pro Grade upgrade.

But it's a complicated (compared to the P-07/09) design to disassemble but it has better ergos so I'm a bit conflicted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.