Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, let me say this........WOW! What a great firearm. It's nice to finally own a .40 that I can shoot accurately. I have owned a few .40's in the past and accuracy was sub-par. Not with this new G35. It shot POA all day long. With the exception of a few fliers when I got over-excited and started jerking the trigger. :whistling:

I put 300 rounds down range with no issues. 250 rounds of WWB 165 grain FMJ's and 50 rounds of Remington 165 grain JHP's. All targets were set out to 15 yards.

BTW, to those who have had issues with rail mounted tac-lights causing feed jams, 200 rounds were fired with an M3 light attached. Accuracy and reliability remained the same.

Thanks for reading/looking.

·
ON YOUR FEET!
464 Posts
I am too jealous, wish I was there... Good shooting mate and its great to know while you where shooting I was working... Thanks for the sweet image

·
Registered
86 Posts
great gun and great shooting. congratulations

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys. I appreciate the positive comments. :wavey:

·
Registered
784 Posts
Great shootin' VZ1600!!! Last Wed. I qualified with my duty G35 and my BUG - G27. I also shot the G34 I own and I have to say they all suck! I mean how am I suposed to practice malfunction drills if they are so damn reliable!
Just a side note: I shot the G35 with X300 attached and no problems of any kind. God I am so glad I drank that Kool-Aid!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts