Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Anti-Federalist
24,160 Posts
Both the Pacific and Atlantic Salt 1's use them and they are both still being produced by Spyderco.

Reactions: fastbolt

·
Venor ergo sum
Don’t Kalifornia our Arizona!
4,884 Posts
I had an Endura with barrel nut like the OP's that had my agency's logo laser engraved on the blade. I carried it on duty for over ten years, then foolishly lost it one year into retirement. I'm kicking myself. I should have bought a new one and put the old Endura up as a keepsake.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I have old Spyderco, clip is reversible with Barrel Nut.

Any current models use this system, or obsolete?

View attachment 977917 View attachment 977918
This my preferred Spyderco design and I have a bunch of them. This design does not have a steel liner and thus is much thinner and lighter than the new models. If your blade is still in usable condition there is nothing obsolete about your knife. I have on me right now a Pacific Salt and a Tasmin with the exact same clip configuration.

·
blissaphobia
137 Posts
I prefer the original version that has a plastic clip.
A lot of people did not, but I have never broke one in over 20 years, but have lost a few.

·
THREADKILLER
237 Posts
If you want a new clip like that, call the actual store or outlet store and order by phone. I replaced most of my various Salt clips with the non-black coated Native 3 clips. They fit the same but seem to be a different material that I like better. It's probably the same as yours and can be bought coated in black or polished stainless.

·
Registered
32,218 Posts
It looks to me like the H1 versions are discontinued. The H1 version is the linerless design. I may try to pick up another full serrated Pacific Salt H1 before they disappear forever.
The current catalog still lists the Salt 2 to use the H-1 Steel and linerless handle.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts