Question on value of Norinco Sks

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by enutees, Jan 30, 2010.

1. enutees

enutees

Hi, I've been away from shooting for quite some time. (I just looked and my last visit here was in 2005.) Anyway I was doing a safe clean out and thought I would sell a few things.

Can anyone tell me a fair asking price for a Norinco SKS with spike bayonet and the stock 10 rd attached magazine? It is in very good condition maybe a nick or two. Nobody has one in the stores locally last time I looked so I didn't have any reference. I am only wanting to sell locally if that effects your estimate.

Thanks again. And maybe when my kid gets a little older I'll be back to getting some trigger time. Although I was shocked to see ammo prices recently. What happened to $5 9mm ammo?

2. farmer2

farmer2

3. Free Radical

Free Radical Miembro Antiguo CLM

I have a couple of Norincos. I think I paid 275. for one and 300. for the other.
    Just a few years ago they were selling for $85. :crying:

4. enutees

enutees

I think I actually paid $115 for mine back in the late 90's. I got robbed I guess.

Thanks for the info guys. I'll go list it.

5. WiskyT

WiskyT Malcontent

I went into Navy Arms years ago in their old place in Ridgefield,NJ and they had them in crates stacked up to the cieling for $99.00 brand new. For $10.00 more they had the 16" version they called the "Cowboy Companion". I bought one of the 20" guns and got a few cases of ammo.

A few months later I got a "recall" notice telling me to bring it in and have the bayonet removed because it violated Kommandant Klinton's general orders! Navy Arms caught some heat for importing them with the bayonets attached and they were supposed to be taken off but included with the gun. God Bless Scott Brown for saving us from the same type of system for health insurance.

6. farmer-dave

farmer-dave

I bought one a year ago at auction for 225.

7. cphilip

cphilip

8. Nestor

Nestor Lean & Mean