close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

question for admin.......

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by Gulfcop, Feb 16, 2004.

1. Gulfcop

Gulfcop Glockaholic

I was a member of this site using the name cwm1150 for over year. That is until about a week and half ago. I was no longer allowed to post for some reason that is unknown to me. When attempting to post I got an error message saying by account had been disabled or something to that effect. I emailed the admin site at the bottom of the page 3 times over the course of a week and got no response what so ever. I then attempted to email Eric direct or PM through the site and got an error sayin my IP had been banned. What the hell is going on here? I would like this situation investigated. I know the admin here is busy but I finally had to resort to getting a free email account and re register to even post this. I want to keep my new account that I have now since it took like 6 days for it to get activated as it is. I'm sorry if I sound a little mad but I was somewhat frustrated at the lack of any responce from admin to my emails. I guess I would like to know what caused it so that it can be fixed, then delete my account name of cwm1150 I will keep the one I have now Thanks in advance............

2. Gulfcop

Gulfcop Glockaholic

I guess admin does not respond here?

Nevermind