close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Question about Sidearmor.com

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by G23Man, Mar 29, 2007.

1. G23Man

G23Man

Who here has ordered from them online and how long did it take to receive? Also how was their customer service? Quick, timely, polite?

The reason I ask is one of the guards I work with on nights ordered 2 holsters about 6 weeks ago now and they won't return any phone calls and their answering machine is filled and won't accept any messages and they aren't returning emails either. He's getting a little upset right now with the quality, or lack thereof, of service. So any input or comments are greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

2. uninc

uninc

A few people are having this problem. Just search theres a few recent threads.

3. G23Man

G23Man

WOW! I didn't know this was such a HUGE dilemma going on currently. I guess I'll just relay all the info to my partner.
    Thanks for the notice I suppose this can be closed or deleted now.
    Thanks from my partner too on the info, seeing as he isn't a member of the forums.

4. switch625

switch625 S. S. Squirrel

Par for the course, they've always been up and down with service. In the past anybody that dared mention it was beat down by the pro sidearmor crowd.

Tell your buddy there are better options out there, Blade Tech or Comp Tac. He should be able to disput the charge easily.

5. stmcelroy

stmcelroy Holster Maker

Sucks when good companies run into problems and won't either stop taking orders or at the very least communicate with their customers.

Steve