close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Question about my Raven Concealment Phantom Light Compatible Holster

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by TexasNativeDRJH, Mar 29, 2010.

1. TexasNativeDRJH

TexasNativeDRJH 5th Generation

I just received my first quality holster and I'm apparently clueless about modular holsters. After a two month wait it arrived, and it's a great fit with my TLR-3 mounted but it came with the belt loops for OWB carry.

What do I need to buy to make it IWB carry? I assume they use clips but I wouldn't know the first place to look. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

2. E-Money

E-Money

Last edited: Mar 29, 2010

3. jmb79

jmb79

Raven Concealment Systems offers several IWB systems for its holsters. There are all available through Raven's storefront which is called the Malabar Front. Here is a link to the page that lists the various attachment systems. http://www.themalabarfront.com/index.php?cPath=82_89_100

Note also that Raven will replace anythings that breaks. They warranty is a lifetime warranty with no questions asked. Good folk too.

4. yesitsloaded

yesitsloaded

Ditto.

I have 4-Ravens I wear regularly (and boxes of every kind of holster imaginable that I don't). I prefer the Raven ACR (Appendix Carry Rig) for IWB carry, and the Raven Phantom OWB rig - however, In addition to the belt wings (kydex loops that draw the holster in tight to the waist) that came with the rig, I also purchased extra belt clips that allow my Raven Phantom to be converted (with the twist of four screws - takes about 30 seconds) to IWB/IWB Tuckable (the Phantom is a great option for the price-sensitive purchaser as it does double-duty as an OWB or IWB equally well).

Thought the best customer service I had received in my past 10-years of EDC was with Comp-Tac ... but Jay at Raven continues to exceed that experience and delivers great customizable rigs and kydex accessories to boot.

Highly recommend the Raven line.

EDIT: I'm am surely getting older - read your post, but by the time I got around to replying I obviously forgot your question and just spewed out stuff to convince you to buy a holster YOU ALREADY HAVE! Sorry about that - just see JMB's post above mine - he was paying attention and his information is on point.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2010
  5. Tom Fineis

Tom Fineis

Hi Guys, thanks for the kind words. We do offer a full line of OWB/IWB hardware options to go with your Phantom holster.

The IWB Soft Loops are one of our most popular IWB options, and my personal favorite. That said, they each serve a different carry purpose so feel free to browse and select an item that fits your needs.

Feel free to drop me a line if you need anything.

http://www.themalabarfront.com/index.php?cPath=82_89_100