Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a glock 17 that is a 2 pin model that requires a special slide release. the only differance that i can see between that release(2-pin) and a new release(3-pin) is the little spike that sticks up to restrict its upward movement on the 2-pin model. can a newer slide release be used in its place, as i have not been able to come across a non extended slide stop for the 2-pin model.
thanks for all the help in the past
pmljr

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i found when i shoot idpa and or gssf that the way i hold my gun, my thumb hits the release and a non extended release fixes the problem.

·
just me
8,177 Posts
do you still have the stock one and what is the # on the back of the SSL I have a 2pin g19 and G26 3pin with the exSSL and the part # is ( 7482-2 ) my 2 pin G17-L has the part that you said you have WITH THE SPIKE and it is part # ( 7475-1 ) the stock part # is ( 7912-3 )

·
just me
8,177 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i looked and i can not find any part number listesd on the ssr that i could find. i do have a three pin extended lide release that has the part number 7482-2. seeings how the 2 pin release isnt that big i hope i didnt miss the number.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts