close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Quality kydex/synthetic shoulder holsters?

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by emt1581, Jun 23, 2012.

1. emt1581

emt1581 Curious Member

I know Safariland had a few. Anyone else have synthetic/kydex rigs worth looking at?

If not, I'll be giving the Galco Classic Lite a try. FREE shipped to my door courtesy of Cabelas. :)

I'm looking for my G19/G17.

Thanks

-Emt1581

2. Spiffums

Spiffums I.C.P.

I'd just go with the Galco. It's tried and true and you can double carry glocks with an extra holster, ala Ice T on Law & Order:SVU.

3. emt1581

emt1581 Curious Member

I figure with the Galco, it'll give me a good quality holster and it'll let me know if shoulder carry on the bike works well.

If it gets all ratty and rotted (sweat), it didn't cost me anything. Then I really WILL need to find a synthetic rig (sweat-proof).

Thanks!

-Emt1581

4. Veedubklown

Veedubklown

How's that work?

5. emt1581

emt1581 Curious Member

I have a Cabelas Signature card. Basically means I charge a lot of stuff and then Cabelas gives me a few hundred bucks a year to spend at their stores/site/catalog for "free".

I've bought everything from reloading components to a Springfield 1911.... I call it free but it's more of a perk.

Plus I get tons of discounts, other free stuff, and at Thanksgiving I get invited to a sit down dinner and they close up the store and give others in the club free run of the store and employee pricing on everything.

-Emt1581