Glock Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
After shooting AR's for so many years, just I couldn't get used to the AK's "pistol"-type rear sight. I find the aperture much easier to use and it really is a drop-in part. I've got them on my Krebs' AK-103, my Tantal, and my wife's SHTF WASR. Well worth every penny as far as I'm concerned. Any additional AK's I get will be wearing them as well. I can't really give you any "buyer beware" or horror stories on them, my opinion is pretty one sided I guess, but hope that helps anyway!

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes Wriggly, the sight base replacement.

WP Glocks, my experience is as yours...

I have a Williams aperture drop in on my only AK type, Bulgarian SA93. How does the Krebs compare?

And thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Fellow GTer's,
I'm talking about just the aperture Marc makes that fits into the sight base, not the whole dogleg rail deal. He was just starting the design for that when I picked up my aperture's from them a few years back. Having not seen/used the Williams, I can't make any honest comparison. I can only say that his rear aperture works perfect for me-but I may be a bit biased since my favorite AK is a Kreb's AK103K. BTW Wriggly, if you're ever in the area of his shop, you should stop in. He LOVES talking AK's and generally will drop whatever he's doing and talk your ear off. Be sure to check out the cannon he made for bowling balls, and ask if you can see Marc's personal AK. He usually has some mods on there that he's just starting to toy with, like double-sided charging handles and all kinds of weird stuff that he thinks up. It's a tiny little place, but that adds to the coolness of it. He also flies over to Russia at least once a year and meets up with the man himself, Mikhail K.!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.