Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Not an Expert!
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Do any of you Glock 20 or 21 owners have any ideas on a concealed holster that works while a TLR-1 or TLR-1S is attached? I prefer IWB.

The best option I have found is the Raven Phantom Light Compatible Holsters. I just don't want to wait 4 months for it to be made.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide in this matter! :wavey:

·
Registered
31,722 Posts
IWB w/light is pretty rare. I wasn't even aware that the Phantom was one such holster.

A 4 four month wait for a KYDEX HOLSTER? That's insane.

·
Registered
9,043 Posts
A quality holster is worth the wait. I carry a Colt 10mm IWB and can't imagine shoving a G21 with a light down my pants. That would take up a lot of real estate!

·
Not an Expert!
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A quality holster is worth the wait. I carry a Colt 10mm IWB and can't imagine shoving a G21 with a light down my pants. That would take up a lot of real estate!
I think I may just have to wait, there aren't many options. At least there's Raven, but I really would've liked a leather option...or a faster option.

·
Registered
31,722 Posts
$99 for a Kydex holster? Egads.

·
Bad guy
1,717 Posts
Bring this back
I'm really looking for a nice leather holster for my Glock 20 and trl-1s ! I don't mind if it's a iwb or owb. But I like owb better

·
Registered
56 Posts
Take the gun out of the holster, then warm the tight spots (evenly on both sides of the holster) with a hair dryer, then holster and unholster until it loosens up a bit. When I say warm, I mean warm to the touch. If you heat the holster too much, it'll get floppy and then you're screwed (firsthand experience). Paitence in this process is key.

·
NRA Life Member
5,621 Posts
I just did a quick review in another thread about my new IWB holster from WWW.crownholsters.com. The guys name is Chris and he makes every kydex holster by hand. I received mine in a week and the retention is perfect. The price is $65 for the light capable model I got for my tlr1 and g17 combo in an OWB configuration. I paid the extra $15 for bladetech soft IWB loops. His shipping is a flat $5. His level or service was outstanding and he is a hell of a nice guy to boot.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts