'puter hlp needed - reduced range gssf target layouts on 2 pieces of notebook paper??

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Rusty Phillips, Feb 8, 2003.

1. Rusty Phillips

Rusty Phillips Moderator Millennium Member

guys

there is a virtual shoot going on in general competition using a reduced idpa target

http://glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=132881

the target is a third scale, and is set at 30 feet - (so it represents a 30 yard full size target)

what i would like to do is to put together a series of reduced range (5 feet) targets portraying the gssf 5tg, glock m, and the plate layouts,

we could use the notebook paper gssf target layouts as a dart target for the friday night before the match beer bash

the gssf dart league?

(as a side note - can you believe that they actually let people who have been drinking throw darts?)

another use is to pin up to the wall of your cubicle and shoot rubber bands at it

the gssf office league?

edited to add - the scoring rings on the 20 and 25 yard targets (shrunk to 5 feet) are iddy bitty....

i started this about 4 months ago because i was - well bored, and.... well, stopped because my workload really picked up

in the zip file are two ms word files (i couldnt get them into acrobat) in which i have drawn the prototypes of the virtual gssf 5tg and glock m

these are pretty rough - i know some of you are really slick with this sort of stuff and could take the course layout descriptions from the glock report (distance from centerline, etc) and come up with a very realistic looking target

i think we can squeeze them into two pieces of paper for five feet

look over what i have here and tell me what ya think

thanks in advance

2. Rusty Phillips

it would help to give you the file wouldnt it?

3. Rusty Phillips