Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went ahead and purchased my first Glock today! Been debating the 19X but I felt like my very first Glock should be a standard one. Went with a Glock 19 Gen 5 with gns (with a beveled frame haha) that I found on GunBroker. Been looking for one at the local gun stores but none around me had beveled frame models yet and I was just tired of waiting. Excited to get my hands on this bad boy!

Will post pics once in hand but just thought I would share and introduce myself. Been scoping out this forum for a while (super entertained with all the back and forth about the 19x haha). Happy shooting everyone!

·
NRA "Benefactor Life" Member
726 Posts
So I went ahead and purchased my first Glock today! Been debating the 19X but I felt like my very first Glock should be a standard one. Went with a Glock 19 Gen 5 with gns (with a beveled frame haha) that I found on GunBroker. Been looking for one at the local gun stores but none around me had beveled frame models yet and I was just tired of waiting. Excited to get my hands on this bad boy!

Will post pics once in hand but just thought I would share and introduce myself. Been scoping out this forum for a while (super entertained with all the back and forth about the 19x haha). Happy shooting everyone!
Welcome and congrats on your purchase. I warn you though they are like potato chips, you can't have just one Glock!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.