PURCHASE REWARD POINTS or BONUS POINTS

Discussion in 'George Tichbourne, Custom Knifemaker' started by George Tichbourne, Jun 11, 2010.

1. George Tichbourne

George Tichbourne Deceased

George Tichbourne Knives offers Purchase Reward Points or if you like Bonus Points with each knife purchase. Each purchase earns you 10% (before taxes & S/H) and that amount is held on your account for subsequent purchases.

This program has been in place for a number of years now and is a favourite with our customers. Over the years we have held yearly draws- everytime you made a purchase your name was popped into a jar and at the end of the year George would have a beautiful knife made up and the name drawn would win the knife. That was done for a few years but we felt it didn't give everyone something back.

We are just a little family business - husband & wife - and we wanted to find a way to "Thank" our customers for buying from us.
    This Purchase Reward System was put in place and will be with us for many years to come.

The points are kept on your account for a two year period running Jan to Dec. i.e. Purchases made now your points would stay on your account until Dec 31, 2011. A purhcase made Jan 1st,2010 - your points would remain on your account until Dec 31st, 2011.

Most of them don't last that long. They are used up. When making another purchase your points can be used to cover up to 50% of the purchase price of your knife. i.e. You have 200 points. Your purchase is $150. You can use 75 points making the price of your purchase $75 not $150 and you would still have 75 points on your account. By the same token if your purchase was $700 you could use all of your points making your purchase price $500 not $700 and you would earn in the process 70 points that would than go back onto your account. This way you always have some points to play with. :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Take advantage of this GREAT program. No gimmicks, no raised prices to cover the program, just a way of George & I giving our customers something in return.