*Punk Beats, Bloodies Trooper.... Then a Cowboys Rolls up......

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by LASTRESORT20, Aug 14, 2018.

1. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 L T G

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "A recent video of a policeman wrestling with a crazed criminal revealed the dangers our law enforcement officers face on a daily basis.

The video, captured by an eyewitness on Wednesday, caught the scene that unfolded after what began as an traffic stop on New York’s Southern State Parkway in Long Island, New York.

WABC reported that a state trooper pulled over a vehicle near Exit 19S and a struggle ensued. When the trooper tried to arrest the driver, the driver began driving away with the trooper hanging from the window.

The car eventually crashed into a median and that’s when the eyewitness began recording.

The trooper, who was inside the car at this point, wrestled the driver out of the car. His face was bleeding, but he never let go of the driver.

While the two men scuffled in the road, two other motorists — one of them wearing a cowboy hat — rushed to the scene and helped the trooper subdue the man.

“A couple good Samaritans hopped out of their vehicles, when the officer got the guy, the suspect, out of the car, and as he tried to get him restrained, two good Samaritans came out of their car and held the guy down,” a witness told WABC."

VIDEO:
    http://conservativefighters.com/news/watch-punk-beats-bloodies-desperate-trooper-cowboys-rolls/

2. rugercat78

rugercat78

What a terrifying situation. Good on everyone who helped. Prayers for the officer.

Why didn’t the guys filming help?!

3. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

15mins of fame,cop shoots/loses to the perp.They can "sell" the vid.'08. :sad:

4. Will Beararms

Will Beararms Millennium Member

Why? NY is a state populated in large part by sheep.

5. DonD

DonD

Lots of F'ed up people who just idly stand by and let awful things happen that they could have made better.

Instead of videoing the incident, help out. Probably get a spot on TV receiving thanks from the PD Chief, isn't that good? Don

6. wchamilton

wchamilton

That was good of them to help, but honestly the trooper about had it wrapped up by then. That trooper is tough.

7. Taz

Taz

It’s all fun and games helping out and such till you’re bankrupt and your family is out in the rain cause ***** Nuffin was just timing his life around.

In today’s society, I’m not going to jump down anyone’s throat for not volunteering to participate in the Ghetto lottery known as civil court.

I would think a far more efficient solution would be to stop handicapping LEO. It wasn’t too long ago that a POS thug that wanted to fight got a maglite attitude adjustment upside his head.

8. Will Beararms

Will Beararms Millennium Member

Bring back slap jacks and night sticks. Sick of seeing someone with tazer probes in their back still fight LEO’s.

skeeter1959, Jay S., crater and 8 others like this.
  9. Kevinr20

Kevinr20

Your headline implies the cowboy stopped the fight. He showed up once it was over.

I'm glad the Trooper won that one. Too bad he couldn't just shoot him a little bit. I hear that takes the fight out of most people.

10. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 L T G

Not my "headline"....It came with the story....nothing more nothing less....just as it says....

*I am glad the trooper was Ok....

~"Punk Beats, Bloodies Desperate Trooper, Then a Cowboys Rolls up" ~

http://conservativefighters.com/news/watch-punk-beats-bloodies-desperate-trooper-cowboys-rolls/

Gray_Rider and pag23 like this.
  11. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

While true... w/ the video on their Facebook page they'll get tons of friend requests.... which do you think is more important in today's climate?

12. NWPA

NWPA

and wolves

Gray_Rider and clancy like this.
  13. Glockworks

Glockworks Thank God for Prez Trump and VP Pence!

Yes is the short answer, especially near large metropolitan centers, sheep, lemmings, weak minded followers.

Gray_Rider and Will Beararms like this.
  14. DAKA

DAKA

To be honest....I don't think that I would get involved in the scuffle described..I really don't want to wind up either shot, beat up or in court....S**T happens in a real hurry in such situations...

Gray_Rider likes this.
  15. SWFlGuy

SWFlGuy Lifetime NRA member

If I see a cop getting the worst end I will absolutely jump in with a friggin smile and feel good about it.
    Anyone that would watch because they are worried about lawsuits, well I don’t have anything positive to say about that.

16. DonD

DonD

You make some good points. Way too many cases of civil court being a way for a welfare slug to get a 7-digit settlement because their homie was shot during a home invasion and they've suffered "loss of companionship", loss of income (can't bring home stolen goods anymore) etc. Our system is far more the legal system than the justice system. Don

Gray_Rider and railfancwb like this.
  17. DonD

DonD

Sad but probably a lot of truth there. Don

18. Fixxer

Fixxer Got ointment?

New York cops have worked pretty hard to leave citizens defenseless. I am not entirely sure I would jump in either.

The day before this happened, how would that cop treat the cowboy if he stopped to assist a mere mortal instead of a cop?

19. 686 AR15 G17Fan

686 AR15 G17Fan

but but but without the tazer how else do you apprehend 90 pound 11 year old girls that are walking away from you ?

Will Beararms and The Machinist like this.
  20. unit 900

unit 900

I'm not a lawyer, but I believe that the NYS Good Samaritan law would provide coverage if you were to help a LEO in trouble.

medic2258 likes this.