Home > The Main Room > The Okie Corral > Punched a spitter, fired

Punched a spitter, fired

1. It's just spit man.

2. That wasn't a punch. That was a beat down.

3. Wow, good for him. Nobody should take that. I feel for police officers that have to deal with spit.

4. Scum deserved every lick he received.

5. I would have spit on that old fart after I knocked his ass down.

6. Not if you have a communicable disease in your saliva. The judicial system has punished such people when they have deliberately spit into eyes of LE, attempting to infect them with their known disease.

7. I got no problem with the beat down. I think a suspension with pay was in order for the driver.

8. Guy got his karma card current.

Too bad about the firing. Didn't deserve that. Maybe a token anger management class and then back to work.

9. I can't say as I wouldn't have done the same thing.

Nobody deserves to be spit on.

10. He can get a job with United Airlines. Seems qualified for it.

11. Called EMS afterwards. Good man.

12. I'm usually quick to point out black violence against whites but I'm totally fine with this one.

Stupid, angry day drunks who call you a ****er can get beat up all you want.

I hate white trash.

13. "I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

14. In most states it’s aggravated battery to attack with a bodily fluid

15. driver should have gotten "employee of the month" award.

16. Nobody should have to put up with that kind of abuse. I'm on the driver's side.

Maybe the driver went a little far with the lesson, but so did the s'head, and now he will think twice about crapping on another person. If not, he may not survive the next time.

17. John Wayne "The Shootist" 1976. I saw the movie on an American Airlines flight when I was a Marine PFC. I have used it ever since. Great life lesson.

Thank you for sharing.

18. Spitting on someone is unacceptable.
    May as well throw a cup of urine or poop.

19. Totally disgusting. Spitting on someone is about the most vile, disgusting thing you can do to someone, and it's instant ass kicking time when it happens... no negotiations.

Bus driver does not deserve that termination, but thus the world we live in.

20. So he prevented the PITA from getting off the bus? Who did not pay.. I would expect policy is order non paying folks off bus. If they refuse, continue but request Police to remove, trespass drunk who is then barred from bus route. At next stop.
    Let them get public intox arrest, interfering with transit driver...

21. I'd hire that man. What was he supposed to do? Take that crap?